Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Reviews

Product info via tartecosmetics.com

May 10, 2020

I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS BLUSH!

This is honestly the best blush i've ever gotten. It's buildable and doesn't make my skin feel powdery and goes on very easily. My favorite colour is paaarty because it look sperfect for every day makeup looks. Though the price is pretty high, it can last you an entire year before you ever hit pan! I highly reccommend this to anyone new to blush if you arent sure which one to get. Super pretty colours that can be subtle or very pigmented

April 22, 2020

A+

Amazing quality blushes! Although it may look a little bit boring in the pan, it actually looks amazing on the skin. I have 3 colors and all of then blend like butter and stay put all day long. I definitely recommend you try them out! Worth every cent!

April 09, 2020

Lovely Blush!

This blush is just right for what i need and want. It is perfect for daily use. I love the mid-toned pink shade! It has a very nice pigment and so easy to blend! Highly recommended!

March 23, 2020

Love it

Love this product. Gave a very natural look on me. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12- Hour Blush is one of my essential makeup that i used in a day look. Really recommend it.

March 06, 2020
    Virginia, United States

Beautiful

Absolutely beautiful blushes. Extremely build able. They have a lovely variety of shades to pick from. The shade I have is called tipsy. It is a gorgeous coral shade. The blushes each cost around $29 CAN. For how pigmented and blend able they are, I say they are completely worth it! I recommend!

January 04, 2020

Favorite Blush

I love Tarte blushes from day one. My go-to shade is Exposed. I love it so much that I have a backup in my drawer. The colors are buildable, true to the color in the pan and blend very well.

November 17, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Could there be a better blusher?

I have one of these blushers and they are just so good I am looking to get more shades. The colour is beautiful and the pigmentation is just right, not too in your face and not so sheer it doesn't show up. It's a joy to use and I feel comforted knowing that they are all natural ingredients in this product. The case is cute and durable and not one of those that can fling open in transit. A great buy.

November 16, 2019

Compact & Pigmented

This is a great little compact blush! This blush has a great colour and is very pigmented. A little goes a long way.
    I got this as a sample from Sephora and ended up being a go-to product.

September 19, 2019

First Try of Tarte Blush in Paaaarty

Lovely color and it has a beautiful, smooth finish on the skin. It looks good with any makeup look in my opinion.
    It came with a set that I purchased from Sephora's website. On another note, I love the packaging and the pattern on the blush--so pretty! :)

August 17, 2019

Really pigmented

I got this from Sephora part of the free birthday gift. I really like it, it's very pigmented so you don't waste a lot of product. The formula is easily bendable and I don't see any problems. Can't comment too much on the value since it was free.