Prestige Item
tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush Reviews

Product info via tartecosmetics.com

September 19, 2019

First Try of Tarte Blush in Paaaarty

Lovely color and it has a beautiful, smooth finish on the skin. It looks good with any makeup look in my opinion.
    It came with a set that I purchased from Sephora's website. On another note, I love the packaging and the pattern on the blush--so pretty! :)

August 17, 2019

Really pigmented

I got this from Sephora part of the free birthday gift. I really like it, it's very pigmented so you don't waste a lot of product. The formula is easily bendable and I don't see any problems. Can't comment too much on the value since it was free.

July 26, 2019

A Little goes a long way!!

These blushes are amazing! A little goes a long way! They last all day and the more pigmented the blush is, the less product you need! I absolutely love these, especially when they have the value pack during Christmas!

July 06, 2019
    Tennessee, United States

Blush

I have nothing but good things to say about this blush. This amazonian clay formula is really nice. This blush has good pigment but can be built up for darker skin tones. It gives a natural matte finish.

June 05, 2019

Perfect

My skin is dry but this Tarte Amazonian Clay blush does not make my skin flaky. It lasts my 8hour shift and it looks natural with a little dash on your cheeks.

June 03, 2019

Product lasts forever, perfect colour!

Perfect colour for those wanting a nice pink without the glitter, orange/red/brown undertones. I’ve probably been using for a year now and haven’t broken through to the bottom.

May 15, 2019

One of my favourites

I have this blush in the shade “Paaarty” and it’s one of my favourite blushes. It’s a soft pink and blends so well. It’s a little light so I build it up on my cheeks.

April 20, 2019

Fantastic blush!

Paartay was the first blush I tried from this line and I immediately fell in love. I loved how easy it is to apply, how buildable it is and how long lasting as well. It says it lasts 12 hours and it honestly does.
    I always get comments on my blush by my coworkers about how long lasting my blush is and how it never budges.
    I would say though depending on the shade curtains ones need a little more to build up before it shows up. Paartay I only needed to dab my brush 3 times or so and get really nice coverage. I'm currently using "seduce" and have noticed I need at least 4-5 dabs before I get the same amount of coverage. I've been using my current full sized blush everyday since October and just recently seen a divot in the blush. It really lasts a long time. I dont think I'll be hitting pan until sometime next year. It is expensive, but totally worth the money.

BUT if you hit pan on this, do not travel with it because it crumbles really easily. I got the deluxe size from the sephora bday gift a few years back. Took it to travel because I was almost finished and when I took it out it crumbled everywhere. I was totally gutted when it happened.

Overall, love love love this foundation and I will repurchase again.

March 22, 2019

Very pigmented

Product is great quality. It’s very pigmented so you don’t need very much which means it will be a long lasting purchase! Great bang for your buck!

March 10, 2019

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Paaarty

I received this as a birthday gift from Sephora and it was my first exposure to the Tarte Blushes. The colour Paaarty was a soft pink which looked natural on my skin. I found this blush to be quite long lasting on my skin. If you don't like pink blushes there are a number of other colours that you can choose from.