Prestige Item
Tarte Cosmetics tarteist™ quick dry matte lip paint Reviews

March 21, 2019
    Illinois, United States

Holy grail lip paint!

The color is amazing. It’s my go to lipstick! It’s so easy to apply and it stays all day. It’s kiss proof/transfer proof.
    I bought my lip paint from Sephora. I’ll definitely recommend to all my friend and family!

February 06, 2019

Rouge-à-lèvre

Celui que j'ai essayé est le rouge bourgogne et il est vraiment beau. Il tient bien toute la journée et n'est pas collant. Je l'aime beaucoup! Sa texture est crémeuse, mais sèche rapidement. Je trouve que ce rouge-à-lèvre donne un très bel effet.

January 11, 2019

Nice product

I received my Tarte Matte Lip Paint last year for my birthday complimentary of Sephora and I'm obsessed! It's called Birthday Suit and it's a pinky nude color. I was stunned on how well it goes on and how long it STAYS on! I mean it took some rubbing to come off my lips, but it's better than having to reapply it! If' Tarte products weren't so expensive I would buy this every year.

April 22, 2018

So Drying.

I have so much love for Tarte and was expecting to love this lip product. I was not expecting to gain moisture from a product from a matte finish, but I was not prepared for how drying this was. The shade was beautiful, but even with a balm under and over it my lips were beginning to crack after wearing this for a night out.

February 06, 2018

Lippie Love

These are great! I have them in 10 different colours and I absolutely adore this product. Goes on smoothly and dries quick. Lasts long. I prefer the nudes mauve berry shades but I recently used a shade of red and oops fell asleep with my make up on. Woke up and lips were still on point. I was pretty impressed with that lol

August 03, 2017

My go-to lippie!

Without a doubt, this is the best lip paint/lipstick I have ever used! My favourite colour is Delish - it's a great neutral that can go from day to night very easily. The applicator is really nice and allows for fairly precise lines, and it dries fully within 2 or 3 seconds. Best of all, it DOES NOT SMUDGE! I have worn this product for 12 hours straight before, and it was nearly flawless by the end of my day. To reach that level of permanency, I would suggest using a setting spray to ensure you wont transfer any while eating.

The only *slight* downside is that these are $24/tube, but the value far outweighs the cost because that tube should last you over a year.

Currently, I have about 3-5 shades, and will definitely be buying more in the future!

June 04, 2017

The colour I have is rosé. It is VERY matte, it is nice. It dries fairly quickly which is good. It comes off a little more than I would expect when I drink etc but has quite good lasting power over the course of the day.

May 09, 2017

My new fav lip product
    Long lasting even with drinking and eating i have to wash it off. I got this product in my ipsy bag and plan to buy when it runs out

March 16, 2017

Easily my favorite liquid to matte lip product I've ever used! Dries to matte almost instantly, and doesn't sink into the creases of your lips.
    I got it in the shade Rosé and it suited my skin tone perfectly (and it's quite a challenge to find a shade that goes well with my pale skin and dark hair haha). Love it love it love it!

March 14, 2017

I recently started trying Tarte Cosmetic products and I'm really liking it. This lip paint is really pigmented. I got "Vibin" which is a deep pink colour. The title is not a joke. The lip paint is quick drying and doesn't look so matte that your lips look dry. And it doesn't move for anything.