Tarte Grav3yardgirl Swamp Queen Palette Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #36 out of 1401 in Eye Shadow

June 28, 2017

Wanted to love this palette.

I love Bunny and Tarte products, so I was sure that I would love this palette, unfortunately that is not the case. I do love the effort that Bunny put into designing this palette, and the colours she chose for it. I also love the gorgeous packaging, It is very sturdy and lovely to look at. The palette also has a wonderful sweet scent! I do not however enjoy the quality of the eye shadows. While they seem to be quite highly pigmented, they apply patchy and do not blend very easily. The bronzer is far too dark for my skin tone, but the blush and highlighter are beautiful.

April 19, 2017

I love this palette and bunny! I originally bought this because i wanted to support bunny but i really fell in love with this palette! The highlight is one of the most beautiful things ive seen! The shades blend so well but i find thats how all tarte palettes are.

March 01, 2017

This palette is not my go to, but I definitely reach for it at least once a week. Bunny really put some effort into designing this palette considering every element of it. It smells divine, and the colours are beautiful. There are a few colours I'm not too fond of. such as "dogman" but "gator wings" is my personal favourite of the entire palette. The packaging is great and is a great reflection of Bunny.
    I do wish it was a little cheaper, but I'm not disappointed with the quality.

2.2/5

February 28, 2017

I was really excited to get my hands on this palette when it first came out but after using it a few times I was disappointed. Everything is pretty chalky and messy...not too much pigment either. The blush is really nice, the highlighter is pretty but has a lot of fall out. The bronzer is too orange. The brush is nice. I don't find myself reaching for this palette very much.

February 17, 2017

This palette is good, but definitely not the best. I was hoping for a better quality. I don'T know if it was only a default for my palette, but it is very very dusty. Also the highlight is very bad, very chunky and glittery, I don't use it, it doesn't even stays on my skin. The eye shadows are the best part of this palette. I love the shades, love love love the color selection.

January 12, 2017

I managed to get this palette for $30 during Black Friday and it is worth every penny. The palette itlself smells so good like chocolate. The shadows are very pigmented and I love the color theme. I do wish there was nother matte. I am in love with the highlight Gator Wings. It gives you the perfect golden glow. Bunny did a great job with the palette. The packaging is v ery cute and it even has a brush.

December 28, 2016

Gorgeous colours that are totally unique to this palette. The high light is gorgeous and has a chunkier glitter added to it. The eye shadows are a mix of matte, sparkles and satin shades. Love it.

September 28, 2016

This palette is AMAZING. The colours are so smooth and buttery, and the pigment in them is insane! The highlighter is just too beautiful, but you just need to be careful with the contour shade because it can go on a little strong!

2.2/5

September 15, 2016

I enjoy watching Bunny. When she announced she was releasing a palette I was excited. But I found everything to be too glittery. Not all the shades were pigmented. The highlighter was chalky and fallouts, bronzer was orangey.

September 15, 2016

So my boyfriend surprised me with this palette thinking i'd like the shades (Which he was 100% Correct I LOVE THEM!) The thing i love about this palette is it's very fun to play around with the shades since they all just work very well together, it has a little shimmer to it but its not crazy overpowering shimmer. The highlight on the palette is magic! trust me. Pigmentation is high quality, a little goes a long way - you dont even need to use primer if you dont want to, its that amazing. Would definitely purchase this myself. You will get your moneys worth :)
    PS. Also love how the mirror says "Believe in yourself Love yourself Embrace you individuality"