Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer Reviews

Ranked #193 out of 456 in Concealer

April 14, 2017

Love the coverage!!
    Love the thickness!
    Don't love the fact that I still have to set it with finishing poweder...
    I bought this to cover up my dark circles and possibly not increase the depth of my wrinkles by caking inside of them (which it does for the first few minutes, keep dabbing them). Once done it felt great, didn't dry up, but the mascara (waterproof) melted because of it. So, I decided to set it (not a fan, as adding dryness makes my wrinkles even more visible), but...
    It worked! Because it's so creamy, the finishing powder somehow doesn't cake in, sure the wrinkles are still there, but not as bad as with some other concealer and but I am confident that the dark circles are banished!
    It's a little pricey, but you use so little of it that it makes it totally affordable!!
    It does oxidize after a half hour or so, so get it a lighter shade!!

March 08, 2017

I have repurchased this product about 4 or 5 times and love it. Would really recommend to someone who needs an intensive full coverage concealer. I have a good selection of shades. I really like how the maracuja oil in it doesn't clog pores but does add some moisture so the concealer doesn't settle throughout the day and flake the skin. I would say however that the thick consistency does make it a little time consuming to blend out and wouldn't recommend to anyone that likes to do the "pat pat pat" and you're done routine. Overall, I really like this concealer and would like to try the matching foundation as I've heard good things about that one as well.

September 23, 2016

This is one of the best concealers. The tube is small so you may not think for the price the amount you get is worth it but you only need the tinniest amount. Probably the size of a sesame seed. That's all you need for both eyes and any touch up spots you may have.

I love this product the only thing is I don't find it to be completely crease-less. there is some small creasing the odd time but nothing noticeable. I only ever notice it on my under eye area but unless I pull my eye down i don't see it.

June 09, 2016

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this concealer!!! It lasts so long and the concealer itself is so thick! It literally covers everything effortlessly and can be built up underneath makeup, on top of makeup, and the whole nine yards. Please get this and thank me later!!

March 22, 2016

I have dark circles under my eyes and a couple of sun spots. I use concealer daily and am always on the lookout for a good lasting full-coverage concealer. This does the job! It blends well, doesn't crease, lasts all day, and doesn't look or feel dry. Sometimes concealers change colors once applied, but this concealer does not. I use a concealer brush to apply, and it instantly covers imperfections. With minimal blending, my circles and spots are covered! So happy I found this product!

November 17, 2015

I've been using this concealer for 2 years. I've attempted to use other brands and always come back to this one! I have very dark under eyes, a couple seconds of application covers them completely. Love it.

March 31, 2015

I usually don't like thick concealers but this stuff feels natural enough that I don't mind it! The only thing is I wish they would make an even lighter shade, which is my complaint with tons of concealers. Overall I love the formula.

March 09, 2015

Best concealer out there. Thick enough to cover my dark circles and smooth enough that it just glides on. Also stays on all day without looking Cakey. Love this concealer!!

November 22, 2014

the Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light ; I use for special occasions when I go all out to highlight and contour my face for events and nights out. With the price tag of $29CAD I don't go as crazy with this one as I do the fit me; but the concealer is very thick and little bit goes a long way with this one. I highlight my face the same way as the fit me and normally use a damp mini beauty blender to blend out the product and again set with a like reflecting powder.

June 13, 2014

It is a really smooth concealer that really brightens.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge