Tarte Poppy Picnic Amazonian Clay Eye Palette

Tarte Poppy Picnic Amazonian Clay Eye Palette Reviews

1 review
Ranked #504 out of 1263 in Eye Shadow

May 31, 2015

Wow, I don't think I've ever come across a palette that is so beautiful! There are 6 gorgeous eye shadows & one blush named Glisten which is a peach pink colour, and all are made from their Amazonian clay that Tarte is known for. Yes, they are nude mattes, but they are also so highly pigmented & the colours stay put for such a long time. I always recommend using a primer regardless. There are so many different looks that you can create with this palette & it even comes with a little "how to" instruction sheet to create some different looks. The colours are lighter warm shades, if that makes any sense, ranging from a cream to peach to a tan to a brown & a chocolate. And the packaging is gorgeous!! The palette is even small enough to travel in your purse, but still large enough that the eye shadows nor blush will run out any time soon.

This retails at Sephora or Tarte online for $46.00 Cdn, but I was fortunate to get it for about $36.00 when Sephora offered their last sale for VIB members. I may try to grab another soon, as this is a LIMITED EDITION palette for Summer 2015, & I need this in my life!!