Prestige Item
Tarte Tarteist Creamy Matte Lip Paint - Birthday Suit Reviews

September 20, 2018

Nice product

I first received this product as a Birthday gift from Sephora. I was not familiar with Tarte cosmetics and was pleasently surprised. Nice tint and texture. Tarte has a great selection of products to choose from with great packaging and colors.

September 18, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Love it

This is so vibrant and pigmented! It dries fast and you don’t need multiple applications to get your lips poppin! The price point is pretty good and you get a standard amount of product.

2.7/5

August 18, 2018

I don't like the shade or the packaging.

I received it as Sephora birthday gift. The shade has a grey undertone that doesn't suit my skin type. That wouldn't be a problem because liking the shade is a personal thing. However, I have a problem with the packaging. The tiny bottle transpires something oily and it makes the rest of the things in my makeup bag oily too. I don't know if the full size does this too but I hate it.

2.2/5

August 18, 2018

Not a universal colour

I have a fair to medium skin, southeast Asian to be specific, and this shade is not something I can wear without makeup. I like light shades because you can use them without a ton of makeup, this one though, makes my big lips look bigger. The consistency is almost too creamy, doesn't dry out quickly, and when it does, it just seems like a sticker on my lips. I was excited to try this birthday gift, but was let down. It is not for everyone.

May 15, 2018

I like it

I got the Tarte lip paint in the shade Birthday suit as a sample. I was really happy with the shade as well as the product on how it lasted on my lip. It did not crack and went well with my Medium tone skin.

April 18, 2018

Creamy

I LOVE the formula of this lip paint. It’s matte but it really is creamy so it goes on and dries like a dream! It’s not drying at all and it is such a beautiful color

April 18, 2018

Love this product

I am in love with this! This colour matches my skin tone perfectly, the colour doesn’t fade very fast, transfer is minimal, and it almost “dries” on in place not giving the sticky feel.

2.8/5

April 01, 2018

Not for me.

This lip paint is not for me. It is too thick and stays wet and sticky all day. I do not find it stays on very well and gets all over everything. No thank you.

April 01, 2018

Love the lip paints!

I love the Tarte lip paints! I have avoided the matte lip colours for so long until I encountered the Tarte line. I love that they are non-drying and actually last without feathering, bleeding, or flaking off. Would highly recommend!

March 29, 2018

Love at first sight

I have always had a hard time finding the right shade of lipstick or gloss, since I can remember. This colour is my absolute favourite! It works perfect with my skin tone and I get so many compliments!