4.1/5
Prestige Item
Tarte Tartiest Creamy Matte Lip Paint Reviews

November 21, 2017

High Price, High Quality

You're definitely going to be spending a pretty penny on one of these bad boys. I got the shade "Bounce", and get MANY compliments on it (I work customer service... even the elderly men compliment me lol yikes).
    Anyways, matte over gloss... always. I learned that the hard way and ended up returning the gloss a few days later. I absolutely love mine, I recommend it to anyone who ever asks!

November 08, 2017

Moussey.. Nice

I really enjoy how comfortable this feels upon initial application. However you do really have to work with it too make it work because it is so mousey.

October 07, 2017

The Perfect Nude

Being super pale it's hard to find a nice light nude that doesn't wash me out, is too pink or is too dark. This gave me the perfect neutral shade. Good pigmentation and coverage. Goes on smooth. Feels very light on the lips.

This is a little drying, but not as bad as most others. Stayed on well, but doesn't last through eating.

October 02, 2017

So pretty!

This lip paint applies so easily, and honestly looks so good. I find that it lasts all day long, even though eating different meals.
    I have the shade birthday suit, and it looks so good on my skin tone. But I can also see that it would look good on other skin tones as well.
    It is well worth the price because of its quality. The formula is really great

October 02, 2017

Very creamy, very matte

I never used Tarte products before this, and am impressed by the quality. It goes on well, and I find it, shade Birthday Suit, works as a a good nude base, then I apply a different strong colour. I'd also wear this shade with gloss on top, as it's too "nude" for me. I look best with colours (mauve, reds).
    I received Birthday Suit in the free M.A.C. birthday gift.

September 25, 2017

Would wear every day

This product is amazing. It was hydrating and I did not find it dried out my lips during use. Colour looked great with my pale skin and red hair which is hard to find.

June 16, 2017

In loveee with my Tarte Creamy Matte Lip Paint!

I absolutely recommend the Tarte Creamy Matte Lip Paint in rose. It goes on smooth, and dries quickly for a flawless look that lasts for hours. The colours are gorgeous and are a nice touch to add to any look.

April 20, 2017

This is a phenomenal lip product. I rarely wear lip products because I always worry about the colour fading away or flaking off.

This product didn't come off after lots of talking, eating, and drinking. It faded a bit in the middle but it was a good fade, if that makes any sense - and that was only after eating a full meal and having a few drinks. My lips looked pretty much the same at the end of the night as when I first applied the product.

This product did make my lips feel a bit dry, but not as dry as other matte liquid lipsticks. My lips were dry, but not just-spent-a-week-in-the-desert dry.

The colour applied perfectly. It really is a creamy texture.

April 18, 2017

Received this during my birthday month at sephora as my free gift along with a blush. I really loved the formula and colour of this lip paint in Birthday Suit. I have light skin tone and it matched my skin perfectly. It's a nice nudey pink shade and I love the finish of it. It's long lasting and does rub off but lasts a lot longer then other lip products. I will definitely be buying a full sized tube soon!

April 16, 2017

When I first received this it was from a sephora birthday gift and was deluxe sized.The colour I received was birthday suit and although it looks a bit odd with my skin colour the formula is so good and feels so moisturizing on the lips! Would totally buy a full sized.