Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer Reviews
#9 in Makeup

June 12, 2019

Yes...but no!

I would say this is a very average typical primer. I can't say that this is really any different from the leading brand primers like Fenty, Kat Von D or Smash Box. What does make this primer different however is the price point put on it. This is a very expensive product for a very average result that you can still get with a cheaper primer from one of he companies listed above. The packaging is beautiful and that is what you are paying for. I wouldn't spend he money again on this.

February 20, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Best primer I have ever purchased.

Easy application goes on smooth. Use minimal amount of product for great results. Make up noticeably wears better and longer. This primmer even helps fill in small pock marks and acne scars for smooth even application of foundation.

February 18, 2019

Love it

I love this primer. Is the best primer I’ve used. Is pricey but it has a lot of benefits for the skin. The makeup goes on flawless as well. A product worth investing on.

February 06, 2019

Hands down best primer!

This is hands down my favorite primer of all time. It is on the pricey size. But the results are undeniably awesome. It quite literally makes your skin feel like silk and holds youe makeup in place all day

December 07, 2018

Makes my skin so soft

I really enjoy this primer. I use it where my fine lines or large pores are apparent. It does a great job softening everything out. It smells like essential oils which I love, I don’t love the price though.

September 16, 2018

Deff

Hate the price tag on this. But this last FOREVER. A little goes a long way. Be sure not to use to much at a time as it may cause piling. This is not exactly a "pore filler" but instead a canvas type primer that helps to keeo product out of your pores. Also makes Your skin very soft. Love this primer!

September 16, 2018

Beautiful primer

I had been eyeing the Tatcha primer since its launch. During the Sephora Rouge event I took the plunge and purchased. The primer is beautiful when applied, my skin is so soft and smooth and my foundation glides on. Since wearing I have had many compliments on how amazing my skin looks. The primer is very pricey at $62 but is worth the splurge even just to experience.

August 20, 2018

I hate how much I love this

I bought this because I’ve seen so many people rave about it. I was kind of hoping I wouldn’t love it because of he price tag, which is he norm for me with Tatcha it seems, but I do love it. So SO much. It works on both my oilier areas AND my dry flaky bits. This is one of the few products I’ve found that doesn’t make one of the two worse.
    99% will buy again when I run out

August 08, 2018

The BEST primer!

This primer is absolutely incredible. I can see a difference in my skin the instant I put it on and it makes my foundation last all day long. It really, truly feels like silk on my skin. The primer is a bit expensive, but in my opinion it's worth every penny.

June 14, 2018

My favourite primer!

This makes my skin feel absolutely amazing. I have tried many primers but this one is like no other. After apply, my foundation blends perfectly and looks amazing. I also love how its not so heavy like a lot of primers i have tried in the past.