Tazo Earl Grey Tea Reviews
#19 in Tea

Tazo® Earl Grey is a bold, fragrant blend of black tea with bergamot essence.

Tazo® Earl Grey est un mélange corsé et parfumé de thé noir avec essence de bergamote.

March 04, 2021

Great depth of flavor

I really enjoyed trying this earl grey tea! I'm usually not a fan of earl grey tea but this one has a great depth of flavor compared to other teas I've tried in the past. If you don't enjoy bergamot, I do not recommend it as it is pretty strong. I personally like this product.

February 17, 2021

My fav for Earl Grey

Overall great tea and amazing value. My go-to tea from grocery stores. Also great in a home made London Fog. Highly recommend for any tea lovers out there.

January 21, 2021

the tazo trop bon

recu les echantillons gouter le jour meme tres savoureux le gout est a souhait nous pouvons faire 2 a 3 infusions avec le meme sachet il a pas gout poudreux comme la plupart des autres marques il est naturel

October 05, 2020

Great tasting Earl Grey!

I love earl grey teas and I have to say Tazo makes a delicious cup of tea. It has a good strong black tea presence with just the right amount of bergamot. It makes a great London Fog by adding some vanilla syrup and foamed milk. Even though it is a little on the pricier side, it is my new go-to tea.

May 03, 2020

Great Cup of Tea

The Tazo Earl Grey Tea is my tea of choice. My husband loves it too. I love the aroma of the bergamot. It does have a strong taste, therefore, you do not have to steep it too long. I love mine with milk. For a treat, I use a milk frother with a touch of vanilla. I will keep buying Tazo Earl Grey Tea to enjoy.

Love this tea

I love earl grey tea and Tazo has the best one. It taste bold and full of flavour. I love that the taste is very smooth tasting. It is a little on the expensive side compared to other brand but definitely worth the money difference. I would recommend to give it a try if you never have tried this brand before.

Not my cuppa tea

This was ok, but I didn't like the lavender taste that came through. I still prefer a good Tetley early grey vanilla or Davids Tea cream of earl grey. But if you like a more flowery taste then this is for you!

April 28, 2020

Creamy cup of early grey!

This Earl Grey brings a delicious, creamy flavor. Paired with some oat milk and you have the perfect cuppa tea everytime! Tazo tea never disappoints and is worth every penny!

April 27, 2020

Great tea

Hi, thank you for an other chance to participate, I really enjoyed the Earl Grey, I am a Tetley or redrose tea drinker but this is a great tasting tea, I have tried the camomile one as well and it also has a great taste , aswell as a calming effect
    My fingers are crossed for the next chance
    Thanks again chick advisor

April 27, 2020

Good flavour, consistency in quality

Earl grey flavours vary from brand to brand but consistently it’s black tea with bergamot essence flavour added. TAZO has an additional hint of vanilla, likely due to the popularity of the hot delicious drink called LONDON FOG. Served in a large and wide soup mug type tea cup, Earl grey tea is infused with vanilla syrup and a tall vanilla light milk froth on top. It is a lovely treat

I do enjoy this tea but this isn’t my favourite Earl Grey more tea with more flavour per bag would help seal the deal.

Don’t forget to compost the tea leaves or dig them in around your plants 😊

Enjoy!