teapigs english breakfast tea Reviews
#14 in Tea

teapigs' signature blend consisting of three glorious teas: a gusty, Assam, a mellow Ceylon, and a powerful Rwandan newcomer. Together they form a balanced, malty, zesty alliance. A perfect start to every day, but especially good for lethargic Monday mornings.

For more info, visit teapigs.ca.

April 21, 2020

This was so yummy

I love tea, all kinds of tea but this tea was really delicious, it tasted so so good and I would buy this tea again and again ! It tastes really good with a bit of honey !

February 02, 2020

One of my favourites!

The first time I found this company I was in England, now I'm starting to see them where I live. Really good quality, I would recommend to anyone who likes a good cup of tea.

October 24, 2019
    Bracknell Forest, United Kingdom

Great Tasting Tea

These are my favourite teabags ever. They feel luxurious, BUT they are expensive,
    It's good for people who prefer their tea not too strong or not too subtle. It's just right in terms of strength

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Would buy this product again

Tasted absolutely delicious! Definitely worth the money and was one of the best english breakfast teas that I've ever tasted. Love teapigs as a brand as well

October 07, 2019

Great quality tea for any occasion

TeaPigs English Breakfast tea is great for any occasion. It is high quality, and has a great taste compared to other English breakfast teas. I always enjoy this tea and the other teas from this company.

February 08, 2019

Excellent tea to get the day started!

I love all of the teas I have tried from Teapigs but this one is a great tasting breakfast tea that I don't mind drinking throughout the day. It is mild tasting, smooth and not at all bitter like other teas I've tried.The quality of the bags and the unique design are very appealing. The price is reasonable too which is a nice surprise given the quality!

February 05, 2019

In Love!

This is the BEST tea I have had in a long time. When I'm not feeling well I enjoy some honey in my tea, which compliments this perfectly. I order many packages at once in fear of running out!

January 18, 2019

Good tea. I like it

Great English breakfast tea. Convenient to take with you in the coffee mug (tea mug?) while on the go. I am not a big fan of the "pig" in the name but overall the tea is great

December 02, 2018

My new fave Breakfast tea

Flavour
    -Weaker than most English Breakfast teas, I usually find them overly strong tasting.
    -less bergamot? Could be bay leaf too. = less bitterness
    Packaging
    -Triangular tripod tea bag shape
    - Simple, yet effective box design
    - Easily recognizable colour coded flavours
    - Would be easier to find the flavour you like vs spending a lot of time looking through = more convenient

November 14, 2018

Definitely recommend.

As a regular tea drinker I know what I like and hardly ever stray from my favorites. I got a pack of English breakfast tea from teapigs and decided to give it a shot and I'm so glad I did. I really enjoyed the flavor and it may be my favorite tea now. I find I always crave this tea now before any others. Wish there was more in a pack.