Temptations Cat Treats Reviews

What cats want!Chicken Flavour Temptations have a tasty, crunchy outside and an irresistible soft center. Just shake the pouch and watch your cat come running.100% nutritionally complete and balanced for growth and maintenance.No artificial flavors.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

June 26, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

My cat loves

My cat absolutely adored these Temptations Treats! They have a soft creamy inside if you were to break them apart. My yorkie is just about addicted to them also. They love love these them! And there are quite a few flavors to choose from. I know my pets prefer the red and yellow bags!

June 25, 2019

I would buy this product

This product is pretty good for the cats. They love the flavor chicken. Would definitely recommend it. Perfect treats for the cats. Wish new earlier about this cat treats.

June 25, 2019

My cat loves these treats! Would buy again

My cat is obsessed with these treats! All I have to do is shake the bag and kitty comes running, like the commercials! Will be buying these treats again.

Not all the same

My cats love these treats. I shake the bag and they come running. BUT they like some flavours more then others that is why I gave 4/5 effectiveness. Would recommend to any cat owners.

My cats all time fave!

We’ve been buying them for our kitty for years, and I know it’s good quality ingredients so I don’t mind if he gets extra treats from all of us sometimes! All the flavours are a huge hit as well.

Our cats favourite treats

Our cats love temptations cat treats! We have 3 cats that will come running when the treat bag comes out. They are good quality and I assume tasty as my cats can’t get enough! This product is also reasonably priced and I will always have some on hand.

Need stronger bags

We love this for our kitty's down fall if you leave bag out on counter the cats will chew bag open to eat all the treats. Our cats enjoy this flavor the most but will eat them all now to find better place to stash them

Nice treat

When my cat is on his best behaviour or being cute or if I can't find him, I use these treats to get his attention. Overall, this product is a very effective and also keeps my cat happy.

June 24, 2019

Meowington is a big fan!!

Temptations cat treats are my cat meowington’s favourite treat. The commercial is real... when I shake the bag she instantly comes running. I know that the treats will always be a good purchase no matter which flavour I buy.

3.2/5

June 24, 2019

my cats

It is a little expensive but my cats just love the treat! I just shake the bag and they come runnin from wherever they are even from outstde If they happen to be out.Will buy this product again...and recommend it to any cat owner