Good

tena wipes Reviews

Ranked #191 out of 260 in Feminine Hygiene

September 21, 2013

Tena over prices their stuff I only buy on sale or coupon. I did get a free sample of this product it was nice to use and they didnt dry out which is great. They are not flush able that can be a little weird and not wanting other to see them. I am not comfortable with them.

September 03, 2013

While intended for people with bladder control issues these wipes have a multitude of uses. I came across them when I was having some water issues and waiting for a plumber. It was hot and muggy and showering often was not an option. The usual wipes are small and pretty useless. these are about 7 inches by 12 inches and have a pleasant scent. I now keep them in the car, at home and at work. They seem to stay cool even in a warm car so they are a great way of freshening up on a long hot muggy day. And they are big enough for the stickiest fingers. My son has a beard and if we have ice cream cones the ice cream inevitable drips into his beard - no problem with these wipes. I imagine they are great for their intended purpose too, but don't just think of them as a feminine hygeine product - they have a million uses.

What's Your Favorite?