TERRA Original Sea Salt Chips Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #8 out of 81 in Chips & Popcorn

June 14, 2017

Yummy

I was pleasantly surprised at how good they tasted, I first tried them on our porter flight and took 2 packets because I really enjoyed each flavour from the bag... I am a big junkie on crisps and chocolates so to have something on the healthier side I felt great:)

April 15, 2017

Yummm! I was pleasantly
    Surprised when I tried these! I love all things potato chips but with these I didn't feel the guilt! They don't leave a greasey feeling on your fingers like many other brands and the taste is amazing each chip is different flavour but all are good!

April 13, 2017

Though these look like they are healthier than the fried kind, I don't think these chips should be considered as a healthy snack.. though they are a healthier alternative to eating a regular bag of chips. I love these so much that i am constantly making baked veggie chips at home to replicate the flavour with half the calories!

February 13, 2017

These are on of my favourite chips. The combination of the different root veggies and the sweetness of beats makes for a great taste. I like to eat each chip seperatky as each veggie has a unique taste. These chips are crispy without being dry or greasy. They are usually much more expensive than regular chips but if they are on sale they are worth the price.

January 22, 2017

I love these! A delicious, healthy snack. They are salty but I really enjoy them. I love the flavours, great combination of five different vegetables. I prefer the sweet potato chip personally and could eat a bag of just those :) A really yummy snack!

October 30, 2016

Je favorise de plus en plus une saine alimentation tout les jours. Je trouve que c'est une bonne option aux croustilles grasses sur le marché. Alternative plus saine pour le corps.

October 30, 2016

IT took me a while before I actually bought these and tried them. Always wanted to but never did. but I am so glad I did. I really liked them. They are not too salty. and are really crispy. Decently priced. I will buy many times in the future. Maybe this would be good with some dip or some nice hummus.

May 27, 2016

My first time trying them and I liked them - but after a few bites it gets really salty. You'll need some water on hand. Easy to find at the grocery store. They are good, and I went on trying the other flavours, and like some of the other ones more.

April 11, 2016

Tried these chips for the first time and to my surprise they were really good. A much better substitute to potatoe chips. Nicely salted and pairs great with a nice guacamole dip or any dip to your liking.

April 01, 2016

When I first tried these chips at a friends house I wasn't expecting to like them but I was pleasantly surprised. They are very si ilar to potatoe chips, more like kettle cooked chips in texture and I actually found that the root vegetables they are made of gave a nice natural flavour, especially the beets. Im not sure how healthy they actually are but the fact they feel healthy.

Vavavanessa has started a new forum topic
    It Cosmetics

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

yummygood earned the Food & Drink Guru badge