Terry's Chocolate Orange Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 847 in Chocolate

Terry's Milk Chocolate Orange ball is a unique shaped ball made with real orange oil. Just tap and unwrap to reveal 20 delicious orange segments.

May 18, 2017

Got these every year in our Christmas stocking and the only thing I liked about it was smacking it on the table to release the pieces. I am not a fan of the orange chocolate combo so my review is a bit biased, but if you like that combo then I have no doubt you will like this product.

May 10, 2017

Love it. Absolutely love it. It has a fantastic taste and whacking the chocolate orange is always fun. I always put mine in the fridge...do it with almost all my chocolates actually and it really helps the flavour. Whack one open, put on your favourite tunes, open your window so you can get some breeze,lie down and enjoy.

May 08, 2017

Worst chocolate I've ever had... by far. I don't think oranges and chocolates is a good mix at all. I thought I would give it a try because I always like to try new things but this was just not for me. It was sweet but just off. Tastes just plain odd, orange and chocolate . I won't be trying this again.

May 08, 2017

get these in my stocking very year and they are so delicious, i look forward to having them every year because its a Christmas stocking must, my boyfriend tried it and he likes them too

May 01, 2017

I love this chocolate! Alot of people think chocolate and orange doesn't mix and they are wrong ! This is so delicious you get the creamy chocolate flavour and then the citrus zip of the orange so good. My mom always put theese in my stocking she's the real mvp <3 and there so fun to smash to bits a chocolate you can take your anger out on !

May 01, 2017

My mom always puts these in my stocking for Christmas and I hate them ! So gross . Chocolate and orange just doesn't mix . I wouldn't recommend this chocolate .

April 28, 2017

Perfect chocolate for Christmas time! This is a tradition in our household. Love the citrus flavour to this chocolate in addition to the adorable orange sliced shapes. Amazing creamy chocolate taste! Absolutely love this as a sweet indulgence.

1.5/5

April 22, 2017

This is the all time grossest chocolate I have ever tasted, orange and chocolate doesn't mix, I would and wouldn't recommend this to someone because I don't think it's worth even eating.

April 07, 2017

I love Terry's chocolate orange! I love breaking it, and eating it. Every once in a while, someone wants a piece so I have enough to share! Good for kids and adults alike, all ages.

March 31, 2017

I have bought it last Christmas. It was amasing chocolate. You can really taste orange oil flavour. My children love it. This is like magic fun for my little ones.

Keto diet / Low carb high fat