4.1/5
Tetley Chai Tea Reviews
#326 in Tea

May 22, 2017

Tetley chai is absolutely fantastic! Clove comes through strong but not overbearing... I strongly recommend to any chai tea fan. Cardamom and black peppercorn are very subtle. Which is the hardest thing I find to balance in most chai

2.7/5

February 06, 2017

I used to buy the Tetley Chai fairly frequently up to a year or so ago. It had a very nice balance of all the spices that make a good chai - cinnamom, cloves, black pepper, cardamom, etc... At some point however, along with a minor package design update, half of the spices on the list disappeared, and so did the flavour. I noticed on the newer box that they only had cinnamon. Sad, because it was a good balance and very convenient.

The Chai Vanilla still seems to have the old spices in, so i moved on to that version.

January 08, 2017

This tea is delicious. It's very strong, which is how I like it, and has a nice level of spice. Really yummy with milk or almond milk. Really one of the best chai teas out there in my opinion.

January 08, 2017

I recently purchased Tetley Chai tea and it was awesome. I got it on a great sale so it was well worth the money. The flavour was great and mildly spicy. So delicious with milk. I would highly recommend this tea to any tea drinkers out there.

Yum

1.7/5

September 01, 2016

I love Chai tea and I love Tetley but I am not sure what happened here! This tea is bitter and very stron (I only steeped for 1 minute) I think they did not find the right balance of spices as is necessary for Chai

April 06, 2016

My all family member like to drink a Tetley chai tea .i always buy this product every month in our grocery.the taste is so good .i always recommend this product to my friends

January 03, 2016

Love Tetley. One of my favourites. Love the cans instead of boxes, more convenient and saves room!

December 08, 2015

YUM. I love this tea. I love chai tea. Nice and hot with nothing added. No need to add sugar or milk. You can if you like to make a nice Chai Latte hough. Enjoy!

August 29, 2015

I ussaly love Tetley but this one got a litlle taste that stick to your throat! I have to drink it less warm it better but not my favorite! Try it, but not everyday like green tea! ;)

March 16, 2015

I really love this Chai Tea, and my favourite way to drink it is as a chai tea latte. So I put some milk of cream, some honey and then extra cinnamon on top! It's so good and has a really bold spice flavour.