Tetley Chai Vanilla Reviews
#78 in Tea

April 13, 2020

I would buy this again, keep it on hand always. The vanilla

As always this tea is superior to others. It's always smooth tasting with no acidity or bitterness. The vanilla comes through gently yet substancial in flavour providing a calming, pleasant experience

April 10, 2020

Sooo warm and relaxing

This tea is warm and soothing.. its bold yet smooth in taste, smells great.. grab a cup and snuggle up and read a book..
    It doesnt keep you up at night, it give you a calm feeling

February 07, 2020

My Favourite Chai Tea

This is by far my favourite packaged chai tea. It’s perfect for late nights when I’m winding down, and I need a caffeine free drink. Unfortunately, it’s hard to find in the stores.

December 12, 2019

Its my Chai Latte

As much as I love a good Chai Latte, the costs can add up. I have discovered this tea recently and use it at home all the time. It has the flavor I crave without all the added nonsense. Its my go to now.

June 20, 2019

nice on rainy days

bought this tea for a friend then one for myself to try it was nice and I enjoyed the hint of vanilla was really good had it on a rainy day recovering from a fall being a little sore and needing something soothing.

March 19, 2019

Chai To Die For

It was a good chai tea. I am more familiar with more robust teas that use more organic stuff but this was pretty close and for the price its actually not bad at all!

March 19, 2019

Splash of vanilla is delightful

I love chai tea, it's easy on my stomach which is uncommon for me. It's flavorful and light; the vanilla is not overpowering but enough to spice up my average chai tea.

March 06, 2019

Love the flavor

This is my favorite tea now. I like the mix of flavor. Its not too strong and smells really great. It goes great with milk and if i am craving for milk tea, i just mix more milk to my cup of chai tea.

February 23, 2019

This is going to be a regular purchase

This tea passed my expectations I usually buy from speacialty tea shops but thought I would give this a try and glad I did. Very flavourful bold but subtle. Price was right! This for sure will be a staple in my house hold.

February 12, 2019

Not my cup of tea

I’m not a fan of chai as I find it to be quite spicy. I was excited about this because I was hoping the vanilla would tone down the spices. It is a good cup of tea, full of flavour. However I still would have liked it to mute the chai flavours a little more.