Tetley cozy cinnamon camomile Reviews
#94 in Tea

It has my vote

I drink several cups of tea per day and I'm usually very picky, so when I was sent this sample I felt skeptical of how I might like the flavour combinations. The cinnamon and chamomile variety was delicious and very mild tasting, without a heavy herbal taste. The cinnamon chamomile delivered a pleasant evening experience that didn't overpower with cinnamon. Lovely tea. I would recommend either variety to anyone wanting a healthy hot beverage.

October 29, 2020

So tasty! Definitely would buy again.

A nice relaxing, warm, cozy herbal tea to unwind after a long day. I like a nice, strong tea and this hit the spot. If you like to relax, this tea is for you!

Cozy days tea

New Tetley cinnamon and chamomile herbal tea is one of my favourites tea for cozy winter season. Perfect blend of tea and all herbs without any artificial ingredients. This herbal tea is so good for cold days. I love to have this tea after my dinner. This will be my perfect tea partner during winter season.