Tetley Earl Grey Tea Reviews
#340 in Tea

December 20, 2017

My favourite tea!

I am a huge tea lover, and nothing is better then a cup of Tetley Early Grey tea! The flavor is perfect and with a little bit of milk and sugar this tea is my #1 go to. Just remember not to over steep or it will have a bitter taste!

December 20, 2017

Great Tea

I enjoy drinking Tetley's Earl Grey tea through out the day as I find it's not as strong as Orange Pekoe. This is my 2nd favourite tea to drink and always have a box at home.

February 28, 2017

One of the only teas I could drink all the time and not get tired of it. A classic, mild taste that is enjoyable any time of the day. I also like that this tea doesn't get bitter when you over steep it like some black teas do.

February 22, 2017

A great classic black tea with blends of orange pekoe and bergamot. This tea when steeped to the recommended 3 to 4 minutes is great with a hint of milk and/or sugar. If steeped for too long, can taste bitter as with any black tea that is over-steeped.

2.0/5

January 06, 2017

There seems to be something off with the telly version of the earl grey. I have found that they lack taste and aroma, unfortunately. If I was to choose a brand name for earl grey, I'd choose Lipton!

May 12, 2016

This is the best tea in the world, one of my favorite teas. I always make sure i buy a pack of tea or grab one from a coffee shop. I love the taste could drink it all day

March 25, 2016

My daughters favorite tea, not a fruity tea, great tasting, always feel relaxed after a good cup.If you want to try something a little different than why not Earl Grey, Price is average

February 05, 2016

Just getting into teas, usually stick to flavoured but this was really nice! Price is good and quantity lasts a while, looking forward to trying other varities'

January 27, 2016

I've always loved this tea for a long time and love it even more now because it enabled me to win a contest.

October 05, 2015

Tetley makes a really nice Early Grey tea, it's perfect for waking you up and for reading a book. I like to have a cup of tea when I read always. Such a comforting tea and it wakes you up more then a cup of coffee does.