Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla Specialty Tea Reviews
#577 in Tea

Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla Specialty Tea is a carefully selected blend of Orange Pekoe, combined with the essence of bergamot and just a hint of vanilla to create a unique tea with a subtly sweet undertone and intoxicating aroma. Visit tetley.ca for more information.

August 04, 2021

Earl grey Vanilla

Tetley earl grey vanilla is my go to tea for when I’m at home enjoying a cool night watching a movie or reading my book or giving my reviews. I was never really an earl grey drinker but I accidentally ordered this once and have been hooked ever since. So delicious and has just a hint of vanilla to enhance the flavour.

January 15, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Lovely, smooth tea with hint of vanilla.

This is my go to beverage in the evening. It is a nice, smooth tea with hint of vanilla. I feel like I am having a specialty tea from a cafe. I drink Tetley Earl Gray as my regular tea, and love its smooth flavor, never bitter like some other brands and the vanilla just elevates it to the next level.

November 09, 2020

I Crave This Tea!

I don't usually love flavored tea and stick to my regular black teas, but I was happy to try Tetley's Earl Grey with Vanilla. I'm so glad I did!!! I think this is my new favourite. It reminds me of the London Fog drinks I get on special occasions :)

June 09, 2020

Delicious Tea

My friend recommended this tea, and now I can't get enough! I am not typically a fan of Earl Grey Tea, but the vanilla flavour is a pure delight. Great drink any time of the day!

September 05, 2019

This makes a great keto sweet treat!

I am following a low carb diet, and sometimes crave something sweet in the evening. This tea with a bit of stevia and some heavy cream is dessert in a cup. Love it!

December 04, 2018

I love this tea!

I came across this tea while browsing in the grocery store and decided to give it a try and was not disappointed. This tea is now one of my favourites and I drink it almost every day. In addition to the slight vanilla flavour it tastes a little nutty. Also, with some flavoured teas it tastes synthetic and almost chemically, this one does not.

October 16, 2018

Mmmm!

The Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla is my go to tea! I love how they've amped up regular Earl Grey with a hint of vanilla. It's not too overpowering, but just right. I usually take honey and a bit of milk in mine. I've gotten so many people at work hooked on this one. I tend to try and get them when they're on sale, as I do find them a little expensive, anywhere from $3-$5 depending on the store. They can go on sale at Walmart for like $2.50 and I grab a few because I use at least one every day. I would recommend them to anyone!

September 24, 2018

One of my favourite teas

This tea reminds me exactly of my favourite tea from a local specialty store but I love that it's a quarter of the price. It's perfect on a cold, dark morning with almond milk or to warm up from the cold when you come home. It has a creamy, rich taste because of the vanilla. I stock up every winter!

May 07, 2018

Love the flavour!

I'm a huge fan of Earl Grey tea. I was given this by a friend to try because she knows how much I enjoy Earl Grey and also the taste of vanilla. Bringing both flavours together is very gentle and soothing to the pallat.

March 17, 2018

Nice and flavourful

This tea is one of my favourites. I generally like a good cup of Earl Grey and when this came out I was sold. It has a pleasant taste with a HINT of vanilla. It is a bit on the weaker side so one bag may need to to be left steeping a while before adding milk if you normally do. Overall it's a good addition to the Tetley collection.