Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla Specialty Tea Reviews
#555 in Misc

Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla Specialty Tea is a carefully selected blend of Orange Pekoe, combined with the essence of bergamot and just a hint of vanilla to create a unique tea with a subtly sweet undertone and intoxicating aroma. Visit tetley.ca for more information.

January 12, 2018

Superb

I love Earl Grey tea! The Tetley brand is amazing! There is just enough vanilla so it's not overpowering, but good flavor. Sometimes I drink it black, sometimes I add a bit of cream and sugar, but either way it's amazing!

January 12, 2018

Love love love!

This is one of my favourite teas! I love Earl Grey, and adding the vanilla gives it an extra boost of flavour. It's almost like having a London Fog but without the price tag or the frothed milk (which could easily be done at home if you chose to do so). I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to change up their regular Earl Grey tea.

June 22, 2017

I have kept this stocked ever since my first cup!

I am a huge fan of black teas, and tend to stay away from teas with added flavours. My mom had actually brought me a tin of this, and she insisted I try it before casting judgement. Boy am I ever glad she had me try it! I have been addicted ever since! I love to drink mine with a teaspoon of sugar and a pinch of milk, the flavor is to die for! Highly recommended, and often drank!

April 16, 2017

This product comes in a tube with a lid - 24 tea bags for about $4-$5. I love that I can snap the lid back on the tube and put these back in the cupboard - so much better than tea that comes in boxes!
    The flavor is good - the Earl Grey is strong and the vanilla is just the right amount. One of my favorite indulgences is to make a latte with this stuff - so, so good! This tea is a staple in my house. I always have it on hand. The price is reasonable and the tea is good. Highly recommend.

February 28, 2017

This is a nice tea I love it I go thru about a container a week it's such nice tea nice tasting would totally recommend this to people even if ur not a tea drinker daily and only have the occasional tea this would be the one

February 28, 2017

Yum! I'm a huge fan of Earl Grey tea in general, but I am really digging this version with the added vanilla. The perfect amount of sweet! No need to add any milk or sugar - I drink it black. Nice treat!

January 06, 2017

I had a coworker and friend recommend this to me when it first came out and I still can't get enough of it. I still enjoy my regular earl grey tea don't get me wrong but it's just isn't the same without that hint of vanilla. It's the first thing I have in the morning and the last thing I drink at night (other than water) before bed. I'm HOOKED.

March 10, 2016

I love love love this tea! I drink it every morning! If you want to make it into a special drink add the tea bag to hot milk instead of water and add a little brown sugar and you've got pretty close to a London fog! My favourite!

January 03, 2016

Love this tea. Great flavour and can stack your favourites on your counter for every day use.

December 07, 2015

Tetley Earl Grey Vanilla Specialty Tea is very nice, it has good flavour, works well with our without milk and sugar. And also I find it helps me control cravings!