Tetley Orange Pekoe Bold Reviews
#367 in Tea

Good - 0

October 30, 2017

Great Tea!

This is my favorite tea, I drink it everyday. I switched from the regular to the bold variety and have not looked back. Its just strong enough and helps to get through the day. Would definitely recommend and will be buying more soon!

December 20, 2016

Normally I drink the regular tea but my usual wasn't available so I purchased a small box of the Tetley bold tea. Thoroughly enjoyed this tea. I thought bold would be really strong so less steeping time. It's definitely bolder than the regular. The strength of the tea flavor depends on how long you personally let your tea steep for. Tetley did good with this one. Tip for the tea granny: use 2 bags of the bold tea instead of 3 bags of the regular when making a pot and let it step just a bit longer to get the same strength as your regular.

November 28, 2016

I love this one. I've a huge tea drinker, and this has a lovely, strong taste. Nothing weak or watery about it at all. I also like that it is strong, without being bitter. A full-bodied taste, and the price is very reasonable, too. I will be buying this again, for sure. I'm not saying that teas that are less bold are bad....I love all black teas, and sometimes I'm in the mood for a stronger one, sometimes I'm in the mood for a gentler taste. But I am saying that, when I feel like a strong cup, this is a lovely choice.

May 10, 2016

I am a tea snob as I cannot drink coffee. Tetley is my favourite brand. The tetley bold has such a strong, bold taste of tea. I no longer have to soak my tea bag for a long period. I recommend this product to anyone who loves strong tea and flavour.