Good

The Balm Strawberry Lemonade Lip Shine Reviews

1 review
Ranked #312 out of 880 in Lip Balm

April 21, 2016

Imagine that I'm excitedly hollering, "I LOVE THE BALM" as I really really do! The packaging is so kitsch and I love the retro feel. The names are clever and witty puns, taking things like Bon Jovi and playing with the words to release an eyes, lip and cheek palette "the balm Jovi" oh the hilarity and smart marketing as of course I had to buy it. They are all types of beauty products and the one I'd most like to talk about with y'all today is from their lip balm (wand applicator) line. It has natural plumping properties so it gives your lips a refreshing tingle. I choose the clear shade as so I would have a colour to use if I wanted to take a matte lip to a shiny one. The flavour is a strawberry lemonade and if I could I'd pour the lippie over a glass of ice and drink it it is that spot on to its taste claim! It gives my lips a pop of shine and let's their natural colour show. It helps to moisturize and keeps my lips from drying out further. It is in a slim container making it easy to slip into jeans or a purse. It is not one of the less expensive types of lip makeup on the market, I do believe it was upwards and over twenty Canadian dollars however I often see The Balm at Rexall Drugs as well as London Drugsand it has been on clearance so it's worth having a look to snap up if on sale! Reccomnded to beauty lovers, makeup collectors and anyone who likes a little sweet Lup! Will buy again.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo