The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 341 in Hand Lotions & Creams

March 25, 2017

I have really dry skin that cracks and is painful. Tonight I tried the Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream. I found the scent very earthy and pleasant. It definitely moisturizer my hands but not overly so. For example, I was able to use my iPhone shortly afterward without it feeling greasy or slipping. A bit pricey but worth it.

July 20, 2016

I love this hand cream. It's non-greasy, rubs in easily and has a light scent which is quite pleasant. I use it daily and love, love, love, how soft it leaves my hands with no residue. Highly recommend!

January 13, 2016

I really like the sent of this product, unfortunately I really need a hand cream to absorb and not sit on the surface. I will use in the summer months but not winter.

November 25, 2015

I love this hand cream! It's a little bit pricy but not bad especially for the quality. It absorbs in to the skin really well and leaves no oily residue. It does have a strong smell but it also covers any smell that may be on your hands, even smoke, which can be an extremely strong smell on it's own.

June 08, 2015

I absolutely love this hand cream. Not only does it make my hands super soft, but it smells wonderful without being overpowering. Great product that I will continue to buy.