The Body Shop Almond Hand & Nail Cream Reviews

Ranked #267 out of 372 in Hand Lotions & Creams

• This effective daily hand cream cares for nails as well as hands and contains two manicurist’s essentials: sweet almond oil and panthenol.
  • Moisturizing
  • Conditions nails
  • Sweet almond scent

January 17, 2017

By far my favourite hand cream!! A friend bought this for me, and ever since I have to keep stocking up every time my supply gets low. I love that it's not greasy at all, and the scent isn't too strong.

November 28, 2016

I love the smell and effectiveness of this hand and nail cream. It is very rich, a little goes a long way so it lasts for awhile. It is especially good for the dry winter.

November 28, 2016

Best hand cream I've ever used. It's non-greasy, moisturizes even when my hands are like sandpaper and smells heavenly. I always have a tube in my purse, on my desk at work and by my knitting chair at home.

August 11, 2016

I love this hand cream! It's been my go to for a few years now. My hands get dry especially in the winter months and this has made me notice a huge difference in both my hands and my nails - peeling and cracking less. I also adore the scent and the price is great when The Body Shop has a deal on! I keep one at my desk.

May 27, 2016

This lotion has done wonders for my cuticles and chapped hands from the wind. My hands have never felt softer and my cuticles are in the best shape they have ever been. I keep a tube if it in my purse for daily use!

February 15, 2016

I love Body Shop products and have always been satisfied since I first started using them over 20 years ago. The Almond Hand and Nail cream moisturizes well without being greasy. The light, natural scent is very pleasant and not overpowering at all.

July 04, 2015

I have really dry, sensitive hands and this cream worked wonders! Not the best cream that I have used, but definitely up there! It has a light fragrance, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy film. Very moisturizing.

June 10, 2015

Lightly scented and not very oily, the hand cream absorbs quickly and really makes nails shine! It wasn't particularly cheap but should last a couple of months with daily use.

June 02, 2015

Got this as a gift and I HAD to know where they got it and such because it was such a great product and I needed it in my life.

January 14, 2015

I'm a huge fan of the Body Shop. I've tried almost every product in the store and can't say a bad thing about any of the products. This product works great and has a mild smell that won't overwhelm any other product smells you will have on with it.

Legalization

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    WHAT DO YOU USE COCONUT OIL FOR?

Hairstylists