• The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner
  • The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner

The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner Reviews

Ranked #105 out of 270 in Toner

May 26, 2017

It's a very nice toner , it's great for sentitive skin . It's alcohol , colourant and preservative free. It leaves the skin feeling very sooth and clam .

February 20, 2016

This is a great product when your skin is irritated. I loved using this toner during the summer to calm down my skin. It's great if you have sensitive skin in general. I also put this in a spray bottle to carry around. Keeps me refreshed throughout the day.

February 15, 2016

Love this product. I have been using it every morning under my makeup for several years now. Makes your skin soft and smooth. I let my sister try it and now she is hooked.

February 12, 2016

This toner is great to use on my sensitive skin in the mornings before I moisturize. It has a very very light but pleasant smell and it always makes my face feel nice and smooth. I have the travel size but I will be purchasing the full size when I run out!

February 02, 2016

I've very cautious about toners on my face, and trusting aloe vera and The Body Shop, I decided to check this toner out. I wanted a simple refreshing and calming toner for my acne-prone skin, and this certainly did the job of calming down the redness and irritation as well. It left my skin feeling cool and clean, which is very welcoming on a hot summer's day.

September 15, 2015

This is my holy grail toner! It's amazing for sensitive skin, and only has 5 or 6 ingredients in it, so it doesn't irritate. It removes any makeup that was left behind, and is a great prep for any treatment/moisturizer applied afterwards

August 27, 2015

This is a great toner especially for those with sensitive skin, or skin that is irritated from medication or from a sunburn. It removes any leftover dirt or cleanser residue without any irritation. It also helps those with oily skin or to unclog the pores from sweat throughout the summer heat. And of course, for the quality of this product, the price is great!

July 16, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and don't like trying new products on my skin. This is worth every penny spent on this line. Even better when they have their buy 3 get 3 free sales.

January 05, 2015

Scent free, offers calming effect, def does the job.

August 08, 2014

This stuff is amazing! I have had to switch to a calming toner due to my sensitive skin, and this works wonders. It feels so cool and calming on my skin after cleansing, but it still manages to clean my skin of all impurities without stripping it. Very reasonable price (normally $13 for 200 mL), but the Body Shop has so many sales, and I got this for 40% off. I can definitely see all of the dirt and remaining cleanser on the cotton ball after I use this toner, and I love it! Non-irritating (no alcohol in it, yay!) and perfect for all skin types. Highly recommend.