The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner Reviews
#103 in Toner

1.7/5

January 12, 2018

Burned my skin

It's made for sensitive skin, alcohol and fragrance free but still it managed to burn my skin in the 5-10 seconds that I left it on before I had to wash it off with a cleanser.

May 26, 2017

It's a very nice toner , it's great for sentitive skin . It's alcohol , colourant and preservative free. It leaves the skin feeling very sooth and clam .

February 20, 2016

This is a great product when your skin is irritated. I loved using this toner during the summer to calm down my skin. It's great if you have sensitive skin in general. I also put this in a spray bottle to carry around. Keeps me refreshed throughout the day.

February 15, 2016

Love this product. I have been using it every morning under my makeup for several years now. Makes your skin soft and smooth. I let my sister try it and now she is hooked.

February 12, 2016

This toner is great to use on my sensitive skin in the mornings before I moisturize. It has a very very light but pleasant smell and it always makes my face feel nice and smooth. I have the travel size but I will be purchasing the full size when I run out!

February 02, 2016

I've very cautious about toners on my face, and trusting aloe vera and The Body Shop, I decided to check this toner out. I wanted a simple refreshing and calming toner for my acne-prone skin, and this certainly did the job of calming down the redness and irritation as well. It left my skin feeling cool and clean, which is very welcoming on a hot summer's day.

September 15, 2015

This is my holy grail toner! It's amazing for sensitive skin, and only has 5 or 6 ingredients in it, so it doesn't irritate. It removes any makeup that was left behind, and is a great prep for any treatment/moisturizer applied afterwards

August 27, 2015

This is a great toner especially for those with sensitive skin, or skin that is irritated from medication or from a sunburn. It removes any leftover dirt or cleanser residue without any irritation. It also helps those with oily skin or to unclog the pores from sweat throughout the summer heat. And of course, for the quality of this product, the price is great!

July 16, 2015

I have very sensitive skin and don't like trying new products on my skin. This is worth every penny spent on this line. Even better when they have their buy 3 get 3 free sales.

January 05, 2015

Scent free, offers calming effect, def does the job.