The Body Shop Argan Oil
Good

The Body Shop Argan Oil Reviews

Ranked #388 out of 1150 in Bath & Body

April 16, 2017

I bought the oil on sale to try it out with the body wash and soap. The oil smells strong, not heavy oil but it works with my dry skin, it kept my skin moisturized and soft..no dry skin or itchiness. Smells too strong if you can handle that

2.8/5

September 23, 2015

I am not sure how effective this oil is. I received a bottle as a gift but am unable to use it as the scent causes my allergies to act up fairly severely. I know people who like it, it just doesn't work for me because of the scent.

July 15, 2015

I love the Body Shop products, however, I am sensitive to scents. I couldn't use this line, the scent was too strong for me.

June 09, 2015

This is a great line, very moisturizing and luxurious, smells sooo good as well

June 05, 2015

I love the Body Shop's Argan Oil line of products. They are so hydrating to my skin and you only need a small amount of the product to provide adequate moisturization.

May 11, 2015

I love every single thing about this line!

April 30, 2015

The body butter from WAO is love. The scent is subtle and the butter is thick and rich. I would consider using this as my only body lotion.

April 24, 2015

The Argan Oil from the Body Shop is amazing! I would buy it over any drug store brand of Argan Oil. I have the spray and the lip oil. Gah, I love it so much! The smell is amazing and the feel is suberb! 110% would recommend!!!

March 31, 2015

My boyfriend bought me the whole set from The Body Shop of their Argan Oil line. I was quite nervous at first to use it due to having very sensitive skin. I was almost disappointed. I wanted to use the set so I didn't hurt my bf's feelings. I first used the bubble bath and OMG I fell in love. The scent was wonderful, not to strong but not to subtle. Their was actual bubbles that lasted my entire bath. The scent stayed on me after my bath which was wonderful. I waited for the break out. It NEVER came. I was so glad. I used the body butter, which made my skin feel amazing and again, no break outs. I have used all their products in this line and didn't have a single problem. The cost of the set is a little pricey but it sure makes up for it with the quality and effectiveness. I have found a product line that leaves my skin silky and lightly scented without any break outs.

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!