The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

The Body Shop Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover - 8.4 fl oz : Gently dissolve eye make-up and mascara while conditioning your lashes and eyelids with this best-selling mild eye make-up remover. * Organic Community Trade camomile water, known for its calming benefits, cools and soothes skin. * Algae extract is rich in minerals that help moisturize and revitalize skin. * A gentle cleansing formula containing glycerin, an effective moisturizer, cleans skin and eye lashes without over drying.

2.0/5

June 18, 2017

A disappointment

Did I miss something ere with this product?? The Body Shop advertises this as one of its best sellers and I can not see why. I have to drag the product across my lids multiple times and it still does not take eye makeup off completely.

June 13, 2017

I keep coming back to this eye makeup remover!

This is likely the first ever eye makeup remover I tried as a teenager and I keep coming back to it. I've tried several others over the years, but none are as gentle on my eyes as this one. Doesn't sting at all and is extremely effective in getting all my mascara, eyeshadow, and liner off.

May 29, 2017

When my usual eye-makeup remover was discontinued, I scrambled to find a replacement. I tried many products, but most of them irritated my eyes. Once I tried the Body Shop's Camomile Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, I knew I had found my new favourite cleansing product. It works well, removes all my eye makeup and is gentle & non-irritating to my eyes.

April 18, 2017

I was totally surprised how much I love this remover! I wasn't big with eye make-up removers and was using different oil based waterproof removers. They work and are ok when I have waterproof mascara one, but I hated using them when I didn't. I didn't like the oily residue around my eyes, and my eyes didn't like it either. This works really well, many mascaras that I've been using isn't waterproof but known to be super hard to make off, well this stuff takes it of without an issue. It does have a light, what I assume is Camomile scent. It's nice and very light. The scent isn't overpowering at all as some Body Shop product can be.

April 01, 2017

Super creamy, gentle eye makeup remover that is perfect for those with sensitive eyes and skin! Also effective enough to remove some waterproof mascaras and using only a few cotton rounds; be warned, a little more circular motion is required than other oil based makeup removers though. Love the water based consistency and soothing scent; great for use after a long day of makeup wear. Will not take you too long to get a full clean either! Recommend this for someone on a budget seeking a more natural approach to their makeup regimen.

January 30, 2017

This oil-free cleanser gently melts away eye make-up in seconds, while conditioning skin around the eye area.
    Removes eye make-up
    Leaves lashes and lids feeling soft and clean
    Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
    Fragrance and color-free
    100% vegan

January 27, 2017

Thought I would try this product. It wasn't bad but I prefer a more lotion/cream base for a make up remover. It did work at removing my eye make up but irritated my eyes a little.

September 05, 2016

My friend gave me the mini version of this as part of a gift.

I have sensitive skin and sensitive eyes, and this is a very gentle product for me to use. I pour a bit onto a cotton pad and proceed to wipe off my eye makeup. I find I don't have to rub as hard as I would with makeup remover wipes, so even though this is gentle, it's still very effective. Mascara and eyeliner just seem to melt right off with this. It doesn't leave my eyes feeling oily, like a lot of eye makeup removers.

Even though I only have the mini version, I feel it has lasted me a lot longer than I expected it to. A little really goes a long way, so even though the full size is a bit pricey, I can only imagine how long it must last!

June 24, 2016

I never knew I had sensitive skin around my eye area until I tried another eye make remover and it made me break out. I tried other kinds but they all did the same until I tried the Body Shop eye makeup remover. I will go to the big mall just to get some.

March 20, 2016

I received this product as a gift this Christmas and I love it.

When it comes to packaging of items that only I am going to see, I'm not too worried about it but this is a nice package. Not something that you would be embarrassed if anyone were to see this in my washroom.

The smell is very mild, nothing offensive.

When using it on your skin it feels amazing. It's meant for your eyes but I use it all over my face to initially take my make up off. I love it! It's not oily at all and it feels like a toner that you can use all over your face. It does not feel like you are rubbing alcohol on your skin, its just a very refreshing, clean feeling that you get. I usually use two cotton pads for my whole face (depending on how much eye make up I have on that day) and then continue on with my regular cleansing routine.

I would recommend this product hands down to anyone and everyone!

Eye masks

Another mascara question

TorontoMakeupArtist has posted in the forum topic
    SPF Day Cream Suggestions?

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce

smiley_gen added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Produit - coup de coeur!