The Body Shop Drops of Youth Eye

The Body Shop Drops of Youth Eye Reviews

Ranked #210 out of 381 in Eye Cream

July 01, 2016

Not my favorite serum. Leaves a gooey feeling for a few minutes, so you have to wait for a little while before applying makeup. I recommend you trying it before actually buying to make sure it’s a good fit for your skin.

February 18, 2016

Works well. Removed dark circles and puffiness around the eyes. Lift up eye skins and wrinkle free. Use it every night after cleansing your face and you will be amazed in morning.

June 30, 2015

Works wonders. So soft and smooth

May 19, 2015

I find the Body Shop's Vitamin E eye cream to be more effective than this one.

October 02, 2014

This is the partner to the Drops of Youth Serum that The Body Shop offers - it's a similar concept, just this one is just for the eye area. Unlike the serum, you can use this on its own or with an eye cream. I've been using this on its own only because my eyes are sensitive and I don't want to clog it with so many products. But I like it so far! It helps with depuffing and dark circles. It comes with a rollerball application so it's easy to apply.

What I like most is that it fills in the fine lines under my eyes so my concealer doesn't sink in!