The Body Shop - Drops of Youth™ Youth Liquid Peel Reviews

February 11, 2020
    Tower Hamlets, United Kingdom

Great value peel at home!

I used this product consistently for a few months and really was surprised by the results. I typically don't buy these types of product from The Body Shop but it was very effective. It made my skin smoother and did not make my skin too sensitive.

December 13, 2019
    Somerset, United Kingdom

Falling in love with my skin again!

I was abit dubious when purchasing the drops of youth liquid peel if I’m honest! At £18 a bottle (and what a small bottle!) it was a big splurge for me but treated myself, I have never felt so dirty and clean all in one moment! The OMG how much dead skin do I have just sat on my face factor was truly shocking and at the same time so satisfying, at the end of the facial massage I gave myself I used a nice for wash cloth (flannel as us commoners call it) and when I had managed to fully clear the bits from my face I felt like I had a whole new face. Don’t get me wrong it’s not going to make my spots vanish but it does strip the excess sebum and dirt from your skin leaving you with a genuine healthy fresh faced glow which is always nice if your like me and a mum just trying to get through another week with a flannel and soap in the morning. I even got my partner to let me try it on his back as he’s prone to blocked pours and dead skin build up along with oily skin. He loved it I ended doing his whole torso (nearly all the bottle) but he was so happy with the results (he was a London Underground worker for 20 years before we got together so his skin isn’t in great condition) so both of us are full converts to this product and now will be trying their other liquid peels to see the differences in the outcome.

December 07, 2019

Peel the blues away

As someone who suffers with severe acne and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) from the acne this liquid peel has been a game changer. My skin is a more even skin tone, soft, has reduced PIH. This also allows for better product penetration after. I love this stuff so much

November 26, 2019

No need for dermaplanning

I recently had dermaplanning and was asked what I have been using as I don't really have dead skin and been told to keep using it as its working. So here it is. I have been using the liquid peel which made my skin super smooth

November 25, 2019

Drops of Youth. Definitely recommend

I was recommended this a couple of friends and I have to say what a fantastic product. It is very versatile I first used it on my face and it made my face silky smooth. Then it was suggested to me to use on the yukky hard skin on my feet and just wow what a difference.

October 09, 2019
    Gloucestershire, United Kingdom

Fresh faced!

I love the subtle scent and fresh feel, a really nice light moisturiser that makes you feel like you've had a nourishing face mask! Perfect addition to my skincare routine.

August 12, 2019

Awesome product

Works amazing. I have been using it for 6 months and I see a difference in my skin tone . Worth spending money especially with buy 3 get 3 deal. It's a must have for every office goers who work long hours.

1.5/5

August 08, 2019
    Cumbria, United Kingdom

Not worth the money

This stuff makes zero difference to your skin, they make out like its taking the dead dry skin off but in reality it just the liquid making the lumpy bits as you rub it, that isn't anything coming off your skin... you'd be better using a facial exfoliator and a good moisturiser

July 15, 2019

Amazing!!!

This product is by far one of the best I’ve ever used for getting rid of dead skin!!
    It’s disgusting but amazing hahaha.
    It doesn't hurt your skin as it’s not abrasive but still gets rid of all the dirt and dead skin!
    100% recommend this to everyone!

July 14, 2019

Very nice

This product is lovely, I have been using it for a few months now. My skin looks and feel hydrated and it has a lovely dewy glow. The smell is nice also. Would highly reccomend to all, even to those with sensitive skin.