Prestige Item
Vichy Idéalia Radiance Activating Night Peeling Care Reviews

Night peeling with glycolic acid to reveal a radiant, more even complexion by morning. Gentle and effective; suitable for daily use and for sensitive skin.

April 24, 2019

Vichy

Cela a pris environ 2 semaines avant que je commence à appercevoir des résultats sur ma peau. Puis mes rougeurs se sont atténué mais pas disparue. Je continueront de mm à l'utiliser mixer avec d'autres produits ça fonctionne bien.

April 09, 2019

Essai Vichy

J’ai essayé le nouveau produit Vichy pour la nuit et je l’ai adoré. Je vois une différence sur l’éclat de ma peau depuis son utilisation. Ma peau me semble plus uniforme et mieux hydratée surtout avec le changement de saison. Mon seul bémol est l’application avec un coton. Je trouve que beaucoup de produit est perdu par l’absorption de celui-ci.

April 09, 2019

Great Product

I recently got the opportunity to try this product for free via chick advisor and I’m very surprised with the results. I’ve been using the product for approximately two weeks now and my skin has not looked better. It’s firmer and more bright in addition my pores look smaller. I would definitely recommend this product.

April 08, 2019

Worked pretty good in comparison to spa visit

I received this new Vichy product from chick advisor #got it free
    Thank you for the opportunity to try this great peel, because it worked wonders in comparison to other products I have used especially over night or in particular spa visits. I enjoyed that I looked refreshed after a few days of use, I liked it wasn't sticky or have a strong scent. Most important the price.

There were a few ingredients that normally I wouldn't recommend but because it is not a product I would use every night I did not mind, especially for th price sold for. This would last me a long time, and only little is needed. I had no irritation or itchy face as with other peeling facial products is another added bonus

April 08, 2019

My skin feels so much smoother

I started using this product to help with minor acne scarring and discoloration. It’s so easy to use and I wake up with smooth feeling skin. My scarring and dark spots are much less noticeable

2.0/5

April 05, 2019

Pas aucune différence, utilisée toute les jours

Aucune différence, c'est comme de l'eau sur le visage
    Je m'attendais à un effet sur ma peau
    je m'attendais avoir un éclat plus mais rien de différent

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A Great Addition to Routine

The VIchy Night Peeling Care is a good product to add to your normal nighttime routine. It made my skin feel very soft and helped to make it look refreshed and renewed with very little effort on my part.
    #gotitfree

April 04, 2019

absolutely amazing!

i got to try VICHY IDÉALIA RADIANCE ACTIVATING NIGHT PEELING CARE for free with chickadvisor! this is truly a great product! i loved the way it made my skin feel, and the scent is wonderful!

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

On the fence

I received this product to try for free in exchange for my honest review. I have combination, dehydrated, acne prone skin with scaring from previous acne so acids are something that I have done a lot of research into. This product is an AHA which means that it Is a chemical exfoliant that breaks down and removes dead skin cells/ unclog pores. Even though it’s an acid, I found this product gentle and was able to use it every night without drying out my skin. Like others have said it smells fantastic, and the packaging is really nice. A little goes a long way so I do think this bottle would last quite a bit of time making it worth the price. To use it you just apply a few drops on a cotton pad and swipe it over your face. It dried quickly and left hardly any film. It was not uncomfortable or heavy and layered underneath my oils and moisturizer well. I’m torn on this products because I’m not sure it did as much as I would have hoped. I feel like this is something I would have to use consistently for a couple of months to really see if it was working. I didn’t find my skin incredibly glowy or brighter after a couple of weeks of use but it was softer in the morning after just one use. I’m also not sure if it’s breaking me out or not. One or two pimples have appeared and my chin has a patch of small bumps but it could be from using this along with my Clarisonic (over exfoliating). Acids can also cause an initial purge for some people so it may just be my skin adjusting to it. Even with this, I would continue to use this product because I feel like in the long run it will be effective. So if you have sensitive skin and are interested in trying an AHA I would say give this a shot. As with all skin care your mileage may vary.

April 03, 2019

Wow

Que dure de se produit il ma littéralement sauver la vie !!! J'avais beaucoup de tache du à l'acnee et dérigulariter et avec ce produit que j'ai utiliser à chaque soir à laide dune petit tampon j'ai vue une grande différence