4.1/5
AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Pre-tox Peel Off Mask Reviews

Renew and exfoliate skin in one simple step with Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless® Pre-tox Peel Off Mask. This antioxidant-infused facial mask acts as a soap-free, no-rinse face exfoliator, helping to lift away impurities to reveal fresh, healthy-looking skin. This exfoliating peel off face mask is infused with alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidant-rich Blackberry Complex and vitamin E.

• Renew the look of your skin by removing pollutants and environmental aggressors that can lead to early skin aging.
  • This gentle face mask is also paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.

August 16, 2019

Fun peel off mask

I like this product, it peels off nicely and cleans my pores well.
    It helps with blackheads and detoxifies the skin well.
    I use it as part of my regular beauty routine.

August 15, 2019

Amazing!!!

What an amazing product. I absolutely loved the peel off face mask as it benefited my skin greatly!! Honestly I thought the mask would not be good for my skin but wow was I wrong!

August 13, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Quite Good

This mask goes on well and is easy to peel off as well. Instantly my skin felt tighter and brighter. Plus it has oats which is awesome because it makes your skin super sooooftttt!

July 19, 2019

I absolutely loved this...

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Pretox peel off mask i love this stuff it is absolutely wonderful! It feels like my skin is tightening with this stuff! It comes off super easy, and it feels so wonderful on your skin :) The scent of this stuff is not too bad either!

May 15, 2019

Meh

I am not sure what this did for my skin, if anything. I didn't notice anything come off with the mask. It was pretty sticky for spreading. It did dry nicely and peel nicely.

You won’t be disappointed

I had the opportunity to sample this product for free and am thrilled with the results. It goes on really nice, smells fantastic and left my skin feeling amazing.

Following the mask my skin was left with a radiant glow. It had no drying effect on my skin like other peel of masks that I’ve tried. I would definitely purchase this item.

wow

J'ai essayer le AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Pre-tox Peel Off Mask et j'ai adoré. Il est très efficace et sent très bon et j'en rachèterai a coup sur.

May 09, 2019

amazing! buying this product!

I thoroughly enjoyed using this product! As soon as I opened it, it smelled fruity and clean. Its a glue like texture when applied and opaque teal in color. when it dries, it becomes clear and easily peels off. I'm actually shocked I like this product as much as I do! I often dislike masks that needs to be scrubbed off. The peel off mask left my face feeling fresh, tight and clean! I recommend this product 100%, they have other options for skin types as well!

May 08, 2019

Fun and totally works!

This product works so well! My skin felt so incredible soft afterwards. Pulls all the dead skin off, and a few blackheads in there too. Make sure to apply a thick layer or it won't peel off properly. And do avoid areas with hair, ouch!

May 08, 2019

Exfolie à fond

#cadeau #gotitfree
    #aveeno-absolutely-ageless-pre-tox-peel-off-mask
    #ChickAdvisor

J'ai obtenu ce produit gratuitement et j'en ai fait l'essai pendant 5 jours sur une peau mixte à sensibilité normale. Tube contenant un gel mauve, d'une valeur de 10.35$ chez Walmart avec une odeur formidable de mûres, applicateur facile donnant la bonne quantité sans gaspillage.

👍 Exfolie en profondeur
    👍Permet de vraiment retirer les impuretés
    👍 Retire les peaux mortes
    👍Odeur fraîche de mûres
    👍Le masque se retire facilement
    👍 Efficacité

👎Le masque adhère tellement à la peau que le retrait était douloureux par endroit
    👎 Sensibilité de la peau par la suite avec légère rougeurs
    👎 Difficulté d'évaluer la quantité nécessaire à appliquer la première fois

Je le recommande si vous voulez un nettoyage en profondeur de la peau et si votre peau n'est pas trop mince, réactive ou sensible 😁
    Je suis satisfaite et je l'utiliserais une a 2 fois semaine