4.1/5
AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Pre-tox Peel Off Mask Reviews

Renew and exfoliate skin in one simple step with Aveeno® Absolutely Ageless® Pre-tox Peel Off Mask. This antioxidant-infused facial mask acts as a soap-free, no-rinse face exfoliator, helping to lift away impurities to reveal fresh, healthy-looking skin. This exfoliating peel off face mask is infused with alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidant-rich Blackberry Complex and vitamin E.

• Renew the look of your skin by removing pollutants and environmental aggressors that can lead to early skin aging.
  • This gentle face mask is also paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it won’t clog pores.

July 03, 2020

I would recommend

I really enjoyed this product, it was easier to clean off my face than other masks. It made my skin feel smooth and clean after I was done. I would buy this again.

June 19, 2020

Aveeno mask

This mask keeps your face feeling so alive and clean. It takes out all the dirt, oil and black heads leaving our face to feel amazing. I definitely recommend this to others.

January 31, 2020

WOW

I absolutely love this peel off mask from Aveeno. I have issues with my skin and I have found that this line from Aveeno has cleared up my problem skin. I use this peel off mask once a week and follow it up with their other skin care line. My face is getting clearer and no issues with it being harsh on my sensitive skin.

I love this entire line from Aveeno!

August 16, 2019

Fun peel off mask

I like this product, it peels off nicely and cleans my pores well.
    It helps with blackheads and detoxifies the skin well.
    I use it as part of my regular beauty routine.

August 15, 2019

Amazing!!!

What an amazing product. I absolutely loved the peel off face mask as it benefited my skin greatly!! Honestly I thought the mask would not be good for my skin but wow was I wrong!

August 13, 2019
    New Jersey, United States

Quite Good

This mask goes on well and is easy to peel off as well. Instantly my skin felt tighter and brighter. Plus it has oats which is awesome because it makes your skin super sooooftttt!

July 19, 2019

I absolutely loved this...

Aveeno Absolutely Ageless Pretox peel off mask i love this stuff it is absolutely wonderful! It feels like my skin is tightening with this stuff! It comes off super easy, and it feels so wonderful on your skin :) The scent of this stuff is not too bad either!

May 15, 2019

Meh

I am not sure what this did for my skin, if anything. I didn't notice anything come off with the mask. It was pretty sticky for spreading. It did dry nicely and peel nicely.

May 09, 2019

You won’t be disappointed

I had the opportunity to sample this product for free and am thrilled with the results. It goes on really nice, smells fantastic and left my skin feeling amazing.

Following the mask my skin was left with a radiant glow. It had no drying effect on my skin like other peel of masks that I’ve tried. I would definitely purchase this item.

May 09, 2019

wow

J'ai essayer le AVEENO Absolutely Ageless Pre-tox Peel Off Mask et j'ai adoré. Il est très efficace et sent très bon et j'en rachèterai a coup sur.