Vichy Double Glow Peel Mask Reviews

October 03, 2019

Glowy skin in minutes!

I am obsessed with the Vichy Double Glow Peel Mineral Mask! First of all, it smells amazing! It has fragrant notes of cassis, apple and white musk, which provide a wonderful sensory experience. The mask is a gel with micro volcanic rocks that aid in exfoliating the skin. It is not overly abrasive at all (I don't have sensitive skin though) and helps buff the skin as you massage it on your face (after 5 minutes of wear). My skin is left feeling so smooth and it looks so radiant! I was lucky enough to receive this product for free to test and review, but love it so much that I will be purchasing it once I run out!

September 30, 2019

Amazing mask

This mask is a definition of a good product that actually works. It made my skin feel incredibly silky and glowing. The mask is perfect for those who dont have much time for skincare routine as it only takes 5 minutes before you need to rinse it. The tube looks small, but you dont need to apply much product to see the results. The smell is great, and the price is right as well. I'll definitely be purchasing this product once I run out.

September 01, 2019

All this Masque so much!

This face mask is amazing!… it has a jelly texture and a light fresh scent, feels so refreshing on the skin and I can tell the difference after only 5 minutes.
    It leaves my skin looking brighter and refreshed, I used it 2 times a week and love it and would definitely recommend it.

August 30, 2019

Great Product, would definitely buy again!

This peel mask works amazing, leaving my skin glowing, soft&smooth;and healthier! I’ve been using it twice now since i received it and i already see it’s amazing result! This product is also great and perfect for uneven skin tone like mine! I also love its light smell and nice consistency/texture!
    I absolutely love and will recommend this product!

August 29, 2019

Glowing

This is a gel face mask that has a really light and pleasant scent. I used this mask at night and left it on for 5 minutes before massaging it into my skin and rinsing it off. Even though the mask has bits of volcanic rock in it, it did not feel harsh on my skin & my skin felt refreshed & smoother immediately with a slight glow.

August 27, 2019

Gentle Glow

I received this mask from another sampling site and I love it! It's gentle for sensitive skin and it leaves my face feeling soft and looking glowy! It smells amazing and a little bit goes a long way. The price point is very reasonable for the quantity. I use it twice a week and noticed results right away! I highly recommend this mask!

#skin
    #skincare
    #mask
    #beauty

May 27, 2019

This is the first product that has really wowed me

I purchased this to see if it would help with my sad skin. My skin was really tough after winter, partying, sun damage and lack of sleep!

In general I have ok skin, but when I break out ....I BREAK OUT. After my breakout had healed I was seeing fine lines, dead looking skin.. I looked about 10 years older than I was. I changed my diet up,drank more water and decided to try this product and WOW. It gave me a super boost in my new routine because there was immediate results in the appearance and complexion of my skin.

Uneven color was improved, skin looked more youthful, bright and I was getting a lot of compliments. The biggest thing was noticing the difference myself and I've been buying this and doing them weekly and I'm just in love.

It's gentle and quick.. and smells lovely

I was considering a dermal peel and I'm very happy I found this because I believe I'm getting less invasive results.

April 04, 2019

easy to use

the mask is a good product, i use it once a week to deep clean my skin. it is very gentle and doesn't cause any irritation. my skin does feel clean after use, pores are clean, black heads are gone

April 03, 2019

For glow and brightened skin

Have been using this mask for several weeks now, a few times per week. My skin tone has become more even and my complexion has been brightened up. Very easy to smooth on, quickly hydrates the skin leaving it soft and fresh.

April 03, 2019

Gentle yet effective

In the beginning peeka use to freak me out but now they are a staple in my skin care.

This is a gentle peel and gives you an instant glow, it’s not very harsh which I like.

It doesn’t have a crazy smell which is a plus.
    And this should last you awhile as you don’t need a lot of it.