Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

January 09, 2020

Peel off mask

This peel off mask is pretty amazing as it makes my skin really fresh, glowy and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this to others and will buy this again

January 07, 2020

Decent mask

Overall I enjoyed using this mask. I found it had a nice scent, and my skin looked brighter after use. However, I found that it was difficult to peel off. Perhaps I did not wait long enough, or I didn't apply enough product, but I ended up having to scrub it off which was kind of disappointing.

November 16, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Definitely buying again but...

I am a big fan of Aveeno products so I needed something for my face and I found the mask which came in a squeeze tube with a narrow nozzle Which made The lime green Mask come out slow which is frustrating because you have to apply A generous amount and it dries so fast Making it hard to apply evenly as the bottle suggests. But that is definitely the only problem I found with it (and the bottle being so small despite the price). After waiting the recommended 20 minutes for the mask to dry(Big plus it dries on clear!)peeling the mask off was a tad Harsh, as it stung a little and came off in pieces, but my face was Definitely smoother and felt refreshed.

October 21, 2019

Love/Hate this product!

I’m not sure if I love or hate this product. I purchased a box of Aveeno products at Shoppers Drug Mart which included the Aveeno radiant daily moisturizer, pack of makeup removing wipes and Aveeno daily face scrub cleanser plus a 10ml sachet of the max glow peel off face mask. I adore all of the other Aveeno products. This max glow peel off mask was a bit of a surprise to use as Aveeno products are usually very gentle and in my opinion, this Max Glow peel of mask is anything but gentle. The texture of the mask out of the package is sticky and glue like in consistency. I applied a decent amount making sure to avoid my hair line, eyes and eyebrows. It took about 15mins to fully dry upon which I attempted to peel off as directed from the instruction. I have never experienced a peel mask so painful such as this particular one. I tried to peel it off in different pieces. It took a at least 10 mins for me to peel it all off. It felt like a face wax except slower and hence more painful. My skin appears red all over which I have never experienced with another peel off mask but it also looks glowy. I’m not sure if that’s the redness or the increase in circulation from the pain of pulling it all off. Incredibly frustrating! I’m on the fence about this product because while it has smoothed my skin I’m not sure if it’s the product itself or the removal application of it!? I’m not sure I would purchase the full size of this product. The smell of the product was pleasant and not
    overwhelming. The application and removal of it is a real pain.

August 15, 2019

Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel Off Mask

I would definitely buy this product again it's by far ylthe nicest feeling peel off face mask I've used yet it doesn't hurt coming off and it takes no time at all I highly recommend buying Aveenos Radiant Peel Off MaxGlow Mask

June 13, 2019

Smooth skin

Liked the consistency of the mask. It was very easy to apply. Wen peeling the mask it was easy to peel off and didn't leave any lingering residue.. Definitely wil use again

May 01, 2019

I love the smell and it works

What I love about this product line is the fresh citrus smell. I can't get enough of it. The mask is like any regular mask you apply on your face and it dries off and leaves that moist and firm feeling on your face. It's good for normal skin like mine.

April 29, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Vogue

Je l'aime bien car il s'applique facilement et donne la sensation d'une peau propre et fraiche… Et je nes pas fait de réaction de allergies... et donne une peau tres douce.. Merci..

April 27, 2019

Great Product And I would buy again.

When i tried it first time, was expecting just a regular Peel Off Mask but I was amazed that it actually gently exfoliates my skin. Gentle on skin and love the fact that its paraben-free. Can simply apply the soy and kiwi infused face mask, let it dry.. and walaaah!!!! It gently peel off in one piece—no need to rinse. I absolutely recommend it. Smell good, Feel good. Love it!

April 15, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Should be called the Aveeno IT Mask!

This New Aveeno Radiant MaxGlow Peel Off Mask is probably my new favorite mask out right now. I cannot think of even one negative aspect about this mask! Aveeno is already amazing of course, in my opinion but this new mask is has my skin feeling silky smooth and smells amazing! Definitely worth a shot in trying if you haven't already.