Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#4 in Face Masks

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).

April 15, 2019
    South Carolina, United States

Should be called the Aveeno IT Mask!

This New Aveeno Radiant MaxGlow Peel Off Mask is probably my new favorite mask out right now. I cannot think of even one negative aspect about this mask! Aveeno is already amazing of course, in my opinion but this new mask is has my skin feeling silky smooth and smells amazing! Definitely worth a shot in trying if you haven't already.

April 13, 2019

Effective peel-off mask for fresher looking skin

This is your fairly standard peel-off mask. It comes in a squeeze tube format and so you have to squeeze it into your hand and smooth it on to your face, which is a bit messy and sticky. The scent was fresh but not overpowering. It takes quite a while to dry. You need the full 15 minutes like the directions say, I find, in order to be able to peel it off properly. Unlike a lot of peel-off masks, almost everything came off in one piece and I did not have to wash anything off by hand. Also, I found this one less painful to peel off than other peel off masks I have tried in the past! My skin after the fact looked much fresher, less tired and radiant - I would say it delivered what it promised. In terms of cost, I would say you will only get 3 masks max from this tube, so roughly $5 CDN/mask. That is a little on the pricey side for drugstore.

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

April 10, 2019
    Texas, United States

Great peel off mask!!!

I reviewed AVEENO POSITIVELY RADIANT MAXGLOW PEEL-OFF MASK. I received it free in return for an honest review of the product.

Works great on my finicky skin! I felt really clean and refreshed after using it. Definitely can notice a glow after only a few applications. Smells light and refreshing and my skin feels fantastic.

Pampers the skin!

This peel off mask smells very nice and I love using it in the morning to wake up my senses. I have been using it a few times a week, and would probably use it more if I didn't have to worry about leaving it on for 15-20 minutes. It is an amazing product to use to give yourself some pampering! I had slight troubles peeling the mask off, but nothing to stress about. My skin definitely feels more smooth after each use!

April 08, 2019

I tried thus product and really liked it. Made my skin feel soft and it glowed. Left me feeling younger and syes if myself. Highly recommend it. Will keep on using it

Works great

I was given a chance to try this for free in exchange for my honest opinion and well it works great. I am more then happy with the results it left my skin clean soft and bright. I would buy again

Elle Magazine

Ce masque est super nice pour la peau. Je l'aime beaucoup quand je l'utlise, il est très doux pour ma peau. Je le recommande pour les filles, vous n'allez pas regretter.

April 07, 2019

Love this line of products

I received his package from chickadvisor to try and got it for free. I felt this made my skin look and feel more fresh and dewy it was easy to use and I really liked the texture

Works great!

#AveenoMaxGlow
    My daughter and myself both love this mask. We love that it’s so easy to use and that it’s gentle, but still pulls out all the diet and debris well.
    Smells pleasant and is easy to use. Just paint on the mask and wait until it’s dry, then gently peel off. It left out skin feeling softer and fresher and glowing.

3.2/5

Maxglow Peel Off Mask

I have sensitive skin when it comes to certain product applications and generally choose a rinse off mask as opposed to a peel off product, but was definitely excited to try this as the other 2 products that I received were great!
    As with the sleep mask, I was unsure about the recommended usage so I applied this product once per week.
    I found it very easy to use but may have applied a 'thicker layer' than required, so I don't know that if I used it more often than I did, if it would be cost effective as you would use it up rather quickly.
    It definitely gave positive results. My skin felt refreshed and it primed my skin very well for my makeup applications.
    The scent was very light and refreshing!