Aveeno Positively Radiant MaxGlow Peel-Off Mask Reviews

Reveal smoother, brighter, glowing skin with the Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow™ Peel Off Mask. This soap-free, no-rinse exfoliator lifts away dull, tired skin in one swift move using alpha hydroxy acids, soy and kiwi complex. Simply apply, let dry and gently peel off! This product is formulated to be gentle on skin and is paraben-free, phthalate-free and non-comedogenic so it will not clog pores.

Révélez une peau plus douce et plus éclatante, qui rayonne, grâce au masque pelable Aveeno® Positively Radiant® MaxGlow MC . Ce soin exfoliant sans rinçage et exempt de savon déloge les cellules de peau terne et fatiguée d’un seul coup à l’aide d’acides alphahydroxylés et d’un complexe de soja et de kiwi. Appliquez, laissez sécher et retirez en douceur! Ce produit est doux pour la peau, exempt de parabènes et de phtalates et non comédogène (n’obstrue pas les pores).
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

February 25, 2021

great mask

I have never used a mask like this before, so using the peel-off formula was definitely a new experience for me. The squeeze-tipped bottle makes application simple because you can squeeze the product directly onto your face and then spread it out. You need to work fast because the mask becomes tacky and difficult to spread as it quickly starts to dry once it's out of the bottle. Furthermore, you need to use a fair enough amount of product for this mask to work well. Too thin of a layer makes it hard to peel the mask off your face, and it ends up peeling off in little bits.

January 19, 2021

Love it!

The product works great, I've tried a lot of brands of peel face masks and this one is my favourite, it's exfoliating and brightening. However it is a small container for the price.

October 04, 2020

Would buy again, love the smell!

Absolutely love the smell and the way my skin feels afterwards! Price is great and I’d say definitely worth the $$. Just don’t get on your eye brows or any hair you’d rather not have pulled.

September 20, 2020

Great face mask!

This is a great exfoliating face mask! It is very exfoliating and helps to remove any build up on your skin and those small hairs from your face similar to a biotech strip! Super nice product!

May 31, 2020

most difficult mask

So i got this as a sample and decided to put it on using a brush, since i find it gives a more even application and my hands don't have to touch it. This was the MOST difficult mask to apply EVER, its goopy and stringy and made a huge mess all over my bathroom sink. Maybe i was just having personal issues with it but I'd never buy this again. however, smells GREAT and is very cooling

Updated On: May 31, 2020

UPDATE: I wrote this review while the facemark was on my face, i just peeled it off now. THE WORST MASK EVER did not come off easily. most painful removal ever. DO NOT BUY

April 29, 2020

I love what my skin feels after using it

I use once a week. I'm always excited to use it. My skin feels soft,clean and bright. When I touch my face I can feel that a layer of dead skin has been lifted and new bright skin makes my face glow.

January 09, 2020

Peel off mask

This peel off mask is pretty amazing as it makes my skin really fresh, glowy and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this to others and will buy this again

January 07, 2020

Decent mask

Overall I enjoyed using this mask. I found it had a nice scent, and my skin looked brighter after use. However, I found that it was difficult to peel off. Perhaps I did not wait long enough, or I didn't apply enough product, but I ended up having to scrub it off which was kind of disappointing.

November 15, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

Definitely buying again but...

I am a big fan of Aveeno products so I needed something for my face and I found the mask which came in a squeeze tube with a narrow nozzle Which made The lime green Mask come out slow which is frustrating because you have to apply A generous amount and it dries so fast Making it hard to apply evenly as the bottle suggests. But that is definitely the only problem I found with it (and the bottle being so small despite the price). After waiting the recommended 20 minutes for the mask to dry(Big plus it dries on clear!)peeling the mask off was a tad Harsh, as it stung a little and came off in pieces, but my face was Definitely smoother and felt refreshed.

October 21, 2019

Love/Hate this product!

I’m not sure if I love or hate this product. I purchased a box of Aveeno products at Shoppers Drug Mart which included the Aveeno radiant daily moisturizer, pack of makeup removing wipes and Aveeno daily face scrub cleanser plus a 10ml sachet of the max glow peel off face mask. I adore all of the other Aveeno products. This max glow peel off mask was a bit of a surprise to use as Aveeno products are usually very gentle and in my opinion, this Max Glow peel of mask is anything but gentle. The texture of the mask out of the package is sticky and glue like in consistency. I applied a decent amount making sure to avoid my hair line, eyes and eyebrows. It took about 15mins to fully dry upon which I attempted to peel off as directed from the instruction. I have never experienced a peel mask so painful such as this particular one. I tried to peel it off in different pieces. It took a at least 10 mins for me to peel it all off. It felt like a face wax except slower and hence more painful. My skin appears red all over which I have never experienced with another peel off mask but it also looks glowy. I’m not sure if that’s the redness or the increase in circulation from the pain of pulling it all off. Incredibly frustrating! I’m on the fence about this product because while it has smoothed my skin I’m not sure if it’s the product itself or the removal application of it!? I’m not sure I would purchase the full size of this product. The smell of the product was pleasant and not
    overwhelming. The application and removal of it is a real pain.