The Body Shop Exfoliating Bath Gloves Reviews

November 07, 2019
    Aberdeen City, United Kingdom

love these

these are a bathroom neccisity! love the colours and the quality of this product do not buy cheaper alternatives because they fall apart quicker and do not get the same results. use these on your arms exfoliate and they will be super smooth!

November 06, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

Amazing

I purchased these a while ago and they are amazing. They’ve made my skin feel amazing again, always feel completely clean and refreshed once I’ve used these

October 31, 2019
    Islington, United Kingdom

Great exfoliant

My skin was looking pretty dry and flaky and I found these gloves in Body Shop. After a few days of using them my skin looked a lot better, I do recommend

October 13, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

The best gloves I've tried

I have always used exfoliater gloves and have bought them from so many different brands. I really love The Body Shop and purchased a pair of gloves from there, and I was really impressed with the quality. I was even more impressed with the way it left my skin and it lasted for days. I would not buy from anywhere else now and I would definitely recommend these.

May 21, 2019

Love love love

I definitely loooove these gloves. These are perfect for exfoliating. I think the one of the most beautiful thing about these gloves is they do not harsh on my skin at all. These are really gentle which is really good. If you use this, you don't need to use any exfoliator which has harmful and weird chemicals in it.

April 16, 2019

Does at great job at exfoliating!

I love using these gloves. Once I started using them I haven't stopped. You can use any body wash with it and don't need to buy special exfoliating body washes. The texture of the gloves is enough to exfoliate your skin without it being too rough. I replace my gloves every few months or when i start to see it ball up a bit. I will definitely continue to repurchase these.

April 02, 2019

Good quality exfoliating gloves

I like these exfoliating gloves, they are easy to use and make it so easy to smooth the skin and give it a nice texture. I love that they come different colors as well

March 29, 2019

It'll Strip your Dead Skin and Your Money

The quality of the gloves is the same quality you get with any purchase of these types of gloves. The effectiveness will also be the same as any other pair you may get. Unless they are really cheaply made, which I have yet to see one any different from another, then you money it better spend buying them in bulk for the same price. Though I love the company and love buying their products, I believe their tools are over priced.

January 21, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

It is way better then a shower puff, you can wash them and they do not fall apart. I love how it makes my skin fell soft after using. I highly recommend this product.

December 18, 2018

Nice exfoliator

I like that it's in glove form so it makes it easy to "hold" and scrub my body with. It does a good job at exfoliating without being too harsh on my skin.