The Body Shop Exfoliating Bath Gloves Reviews

January 13, 2021

Very good

Love these gloves, my husband got them for me not too long ago and I cant help but use them almost every shower, they leave me feeling so soft smooth and silky I would reccomend.

January 01, 2021

Bath and body

I just love these gloves soap up put them on and let the magic begin, but don't rub to hard or you can do yourself some harm just imagine a skint knee or a rash. But if used properly yes it does leave your skin feeling like satin or butter,

December 05, 2020

i feel brand new!

this is absolutely perfect!
    i love that this is so easy to use, put it on and you can also still use your hands. perfect for shaving my legs because its nice and easy to put the glove on and hold my razor. leaves me feeling smooth as butter

November 20, 2020

Makes you feel so clean!

These exfoliating gloves work wonders on my skin. I used to have lots of acne on my body before using these, and now after years of use my acne is gone. The gloves get off that extra layer of grime off my skin to help prevent the acne from returning.

I even got my Dad to start using them now. He absolutely loves it!!

November 19, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great exfolitating bath gloves!

These exfoliating bath gloves are my favourite! I bought a few pairs when they were on sale. I use them a few times a month to help lather and exfoliate my skin in the bath/shower. Of course, these gloves can be tricky to put on if they are already wet, so start your wash routine with them on first. I hang them to dry and they dry quickly. Remember to change them out after a few uses! You don't need to rub your skin too hard, as these do the job on their own.

October 06, 2020

You will never go back to a cloth again!!

I first got a couple of pairs of these for myself, one for face and one for body. I could not believe how soft my skin felt afterwards. I picked up a third just for my feet. Then I went back and got more for everyone I know. They can be used with any soap you choose. You feel so clean and soft after using these. I will definitely continue buying them.
    I also picked up a few sets for household cleaning. It's so much easier to scrub the tub and stuff around the house now. I also wear a set to wash my floors. These are great for multiple uses!!

June 10, 2020

Great

I bought these to exfoliate my body before self tanning. The scratchinesss takes a bit to get used to, as i have somewhat sensitive skin. Now Im used to it and no issues. Removes dry skin and fake tan easily. Great to use before shaving to get a super close shave.

April 21, 2020

I'm on my second pair!

I simply love these bath gloves. It feels wonderful to be scrubbed all over and be so squeaky clean! When the first pair lost their wrist elastic ( after a couple of years!) I put them on my hand-shaped back washer... wow! They even helped get rid of my 'back-nee'!

April 06, 2020

Best body exfoliation

This is the real deal. These gloves are a game changer in skin care. Your skin feels so smooth after. I would recommend this to everyone. It's a bit harsh if you try it on you face but definitely a great body tool.

January 14, 2020

OH YA

These exfoliating gloves are perfect! Slip them on rub some soap together and start scrubbing away the dead skin! Works perfect much better than the balls that I find fall apart. Gloves are my go to for sure last quite a while. Skin feels refreshed and super soft. 100% recommend!