The Body Shop Exfoliating Bath Gloves Reviews
#11 in Bath & Body

July 27, 2018

Exfoliation

The Body Shop Exfoliating Bath Gloves are an awesome little invention. I use a home made sugar scrub a few days after a wax and my skin is left silky smooth and shiny.

July 23, 2018

Body shop exfoliating bath gloves

This product is leaves skin smooth. Exfoliates body and feels amazing. Texture is not rough. Add body wash to glove and scrub away. I would definitely recommend this product.

May 22, 2018

love these gloves

I love all the body shop products and these are one of the best..lusing these during the bath exfoliates my skin so well and leaves the skin amooth....that i love the texture...though they r a bit pricey regularly but i stock up when they r on sale.

March 28, 2018

A great exfoliator!

I really like these exfoliating gloves. I've found that they are a better quality glove than the ones that you get at a discount store. They hold their shape well, which is nice! They really do exfoliate your skin and and are great for prepping for a fake tan or a good moisturizer. I would definitely recommend them and will repurchase for sure.

March 21, 2018

BODY SHOP EXFOLIATING BATH GLOVES

These bath gloves go very well with the body shop bath lily. It scrubs really well and lathers good too. It also doesn't stretch compared to other bath gloves I've used so far.

March 20, 2018

AMAZING!

These are the best exfoliating gloves that I have found in a very long time! I have tried several kinds of exfoliating gloves and I did't find them to work as good as the body shop gloves!

March 12, 2018

Scrub away the imperfections.

This is a great product for anyone who gets acne on their body, When paired with an acne fighting body wash it does the work. Easy to buff away dead skin and impurities leaving a soft clean finish to the skin.

March 08, 2018

Ma peau adore!!

Ces gants sont parfaits! Ma peau est sensible, sèche, difficile, problématique à plusieurs endroits, etc. Ces gants m'aident beaucoup dans l'amélioration de ma peau. Je peux les utiliser avec un sucre exfoliant ou simplement avec mon gel douche et ça donne un super effet. Depuis que j'ai commencé à utiliser ces gants, je ne peux plus m'en passer.

February 27, 2018

The body shop exfoliating bath gloves

Love love love this product,has my skin so soft and radiant.You can apply you favorite body wash or soap and let the gloves do the work cleaning the dead skin.

February 14, 2018

Great for keratosis pilaris

I have bumpy skin, so I bought these to help with the ingrown hairs. It works wonders, I use it a couple times a week and I notice a difference with my skin feeling smoother.