The Body Shop Lip Balm Reviews

1.3/5

January 09, 2017

Well, I have definitely had better products then these. They are ok for the really young girls before they get to crazy about lipstick. It adds a nice little shine on the lips and the flavor is ok. Again more the young 12 year Olds. Can find nicer and more competitive gloss on the market.

January 07, 2017

I used to always buy these or get them for christmas. They taste SO good, especially the mango and the orange flavours. They moisturize well and leave a nice shine on your lips.

December 06, 2016

i got the Mango lip balm in one of the boxing day sales at the body shop, and it took me a few months to get around to testing it out, but once i started using it, it became one of the must haves in my purse, it smells amazing, works amazing keeping my lips feeling soft too

1.8/5

January 25, 2016

I got this product in both Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry.

Aside from being really pretty and smelling great, this lip balm is definitely a fail in my books. It made me lips even more chapped, the more I used it.

September 25, 2015

really good when you have cracked / dry lips works amazing

July 09, 2015

I like these lip balms, but I don't love them. They feel a little too slick for me, but if you like that you're golden.
    I had the orange one and it had a great taste and scent.
    I also find them to be overpriced, but sometimes you can get a deal.

July 09, 2015

This stuff is the best! I love that it has SPF in it. Because of my sensitive skin I can't wear most lip balms with sun protection, but I can use this one and it doesn't bother me at all.

May 17, 2015

I love The Body Shop's Lip Balm, they make such great quality products that are really worth the money. This lip balm comes in a few fun kinds to try, helps mosturize your lips and they all smell really really good. Perfect for keeping in your purse.

March 31, 2015

I've bern using the Body Shop balms for awhile now. The formula is hydrating, the flavors are varied and they last long

October 16, 2011

I forget how much they are but I love the lip balms from the body shop. They come in many flavours and smell great. The only thing I don't like is that you have to use your finger to apply them and some of the flavours can be a little sticky other than that they are a great product and really moisturize your lips. My favourite is the rasberry.