The Body Shop Lip Butter
Amazing

The Body Shop Lip Butter Reviews

Ranked #462 out of 945 in Lip Balm

September 27, 2016

Absolutely love lip butter from the body shop. The smell wakes up my senses and it really moisturized my lips. So I will absolutely purchase it again.

September 27, 2016

I got this as a present and honestly I found it very good though not the best lip butter. Plus, the little box kind of make my fingers feel dirty which is why it's not the best thing ever, but I still enjoy the feeling it leaves on my lips.

January 25, 2016

I get these when they go on sale, in their 3 for x amount sales. The flavours and scents are all quite nice, and the lip butter is easy to toss into a purse.

July 22, 2015

I have the strawberry lip butter and love it! It smells heavenly, applies smoothly and makes for a great first layer underneath flaky lipstick, and is so addictive that at work, I continuously apply it all day long. The downside to this product is that it is not long-lasting; I apply it every couple of hours and find that it does not keep my lips feeling moisturized for very long. But when it is on, it's heavenly.

Morganv14 added a new review for
    Pure Ice Nail Polish

CaroGomez81 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

Stallion has posted in the forum topic
    book "Women who love too much"

Morganv14 added a new review for