The Body Shop Perfumes Reviews
Ranked #931 in Perfume

A warm, sweet and velvety vanilla fragrance, suitable for women who enjoy wearing warm, irresistable scents....

2.3/5

November 28, 2016

I love the smell of the Black Musk perfume oil, but it just doesn't last. The smell is absolutely lovely, but I have tried Vaseline, lotion, and all other Internet suggestions, but it fades so quickly, even considering that it's the oil, not a spray.

January 07, 2016

It's kind of a fifty fiffty win,some smell amazing and some smell absolutely horrible, the prices are good and the staff is friendly

September 01, 2015

This is one of my fav places to buy perfume/oils. SO many to chose from and the scents last all day. They always have different sales going too!

September 01, 2015

OMG I love the perfume oil's you can get from the body shop. They all smell so delicious and aren't full of those flowery scents.

July 10, 2013

The body shop offers a lot of awesome lotions to perfumes and I love the coconut product

August 29, 2011

my friend got a the body shop perfume when she went on her trip to asia or phillpines and she brought back a perfume and she let me smell it and i fell in love... sadly its not sold here in canada.. :( makes me so upset but seriously go check out the body shop they have amazing scents

August 16, 2010

I love the Body Shop's Strawberry body spray. It's got to be the best strawberry smell around! Will definitely be getting more when this bottle runs out!

August 16, 2010

love this product

April 24, 2009

I bought vanilla perfume oil on a whim thinking it would end up where most of my fragrance purchases end up.. on someone else, but after getting it home and trying it out it was love.

I love the smell of perfume once it is on, but the alcohol in most massed produced fragrances gives me an instant headache. Body shop oils have a smooth, true scent that lasts incredibly long with out the alcohol. The bottles are the perfect size and a nice price compared to other high end perfumes.

October 11, 2006

I've been wearing fragrances from The Body Shop for almost 15 years. I don't like most perfumes because they are too "perfumey." I find perfume choking and the alcohol gives me a headache. But with The Body Shop perfume oils, there's no alcohol, no headache, no fake, flowery, gross scents. I like the little bottles and being able to dab the oil and rub it in wherever I want it.

Last year they came out with a new line of spray on fragrances. Even though they are not oils, I found them light and perfect, no headache there either! They have a whole bunch of awesome scents, and they are designed and encouraged to be worn layered to create your own scent. I'd looked for "my" perfume for years until I discovered a two spray combination with these new Body Shop perfume sprays.

Love it!