The Body Shop White Musk Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #22 out of 1331 in Perfume

A soft and velvety signature scent for every woman, every moment. Forever sensual. The premium eau de parfum format is the most concentrated, strongest and longest lasting form of fragrance spray....

May 14, 2017

A great product, the sent lingers. I'm just not a fan of the smell. I have purchased other Eau de Parfum and enjoyed them. It's a good price for the value of the product.

March 31, 2017

A amazingly pretty, soft scent. Love that I can wear this during the day. Has a gorgeous, soft, floral scent, that is sexy too. A very feminine scent. Not too overpowering, and I get loads of compliments when I wear it.

February 03, 2017

I absolutely love this perfume! I had moved away from my home town for 12 years and the city that I moved to did not have a Body Shop. Was a very long 12 years without it! It is such a nice light fragrance, not overpowering at all. I have a friend who is very sensitive to scents and White Musk is one of very few that don't bother her.

January 29, 2017

One of my go-tos since I was a teenager! it was in fact my first perfume ever!! i love the smell of it because its subtle yet it stays for along time! everytime I smell it, it reminds me of my teenage years! lovely notes and very affordable!

January 12, 2017

very affordable and light, delicate fragrance, been wearing it since my teens. leaves me feeling feminine and natural. I think the Musk scent is what does it. definitely one of my favorites when you want the scent of a woman but don't want to smell like perfume.

October 11, 2016

I love this perfume, it absolutely is my favorite. I get headaches with a lot of perfumes their scents are too strong. This perfume never gives me a headache. I love the scent it is a very light scent and smells very nice and lasts for hours. I highly recommend this product it is one I buy quite often.

October 03, 2016

This perfume smells lovely. It is so fresh, and clean. The musk scent is light and sensual and just leaves you feeling feminine. They carry a few different musk scents, but I like this one the most.

April 12, 2016

This isn't my favourite perfume but it still nice. This was given to me as a gift but I have overall enjoyed wearing it on an everyday basis. It is a more mature perfume with a floral scent. I wear a spray of this to work almost everyday and I like it because it isn't too strong/overbearing. I'm not sure if I will repurchase this in the future.

April 03, 2016

AMAZING
    My only perfume that I wear.
    Have been using this since I was a teenager.
    I have allergies and this product is not irritating and not over powering.

March 21, 2016

I LOVE body shops White Musk... I cant properly describe it but it is warm and earthy with subtle floral notes its just amazing!!

Its a fragrance that brings back memories for me of good times and comfort. Its sensual yet elegant all at the same time.

If you like warm musky feminine scents. This one's for you!! Try it out. Nice thing about it is it doesn't cost you an arm and a leg like others and is not tested on animals!! WIN WIN!!

Nintendo Classic

OtterBox Cases

Tfal Actifry

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic
    Fidget Spinners