The Estée Edit - Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack

The Estée Edit - Pink Peony Overnight Water Pack Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 735 in Masks

April 21, 2017

This overnight cream/mask absorbs quickly and feels slightly cooling on the face. You don't need much so it should last awhile. I find it kind of expensive though for what it does. I found it moisturized my skin but didn't see any improvement in dullness/texture

March 02, 2017

The Pink Peony face mask is so moisturizing. I fist got it as a sample and when I first used it I noticed a little goes a very long way. The formula is soft and silky and very smooth. It is extremely moisturizing and I love this product I use it every day.

October 17, 2016

I recieved a sample of this from sephora. I had super dry flakey skin at this time of year. The sample came in a small pot, pink gel like consistency. I apply after my face wash routine at the very end. It's very gel like and goes on smoothly and feels nice and cool on your skin. Absorbs fairly quickly into the skin, feels soft to the touch after and has a light pleasent scent to it. It's suppose to be an overnight mask but I've used it during the day as well. I haven't noticed a huge difference with it helping my dry skin yet but I will continue to use until it's done and go from there. I've always love Estée Lauder products, tho pricey always great quality and doesn't react with my skin in a negative way.

Jennymac1980 has started a new forum topic