3.6/5
The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam Reviews

May 11, 2017

This is a very nice and gentle facial cleanser. It applied fairly thick on the face, almost like a mask. It is very easy to wash off too. It makes my skin feel great after wards.

3.2/5

September 19, 2015

I thought this product was mediocre. I felt it stripped my face of the natural oils and made it very squeaky and not soft. It did dry out my skin a bit and I feel that the little rice bits in the foam didn't do much. I probably won't buy this again.

November 30, 2014

I wanted to love this product because rice water is known to be good for facial cleansing and it smells amazing but it dried my face out and felt more like i was washing my face with a soap bar :( I saw some pretty decent reviews for it online so maybe itll work for someone else but sadly didnt work for me! Felt like it stripped my face of its moisture and its about $13-16 bucks from what I remember which is not the cheapest. Will have to find another rice water type cleanser