The Honest Company Bug Spray

The Honest Company Bug Spray Reviews

Ranked #172 out of 244 in Household Essentials

June 14, 2017

Amazing all natural bug spray

I was very happy at how effective the Honest company Bug Spray was when we used it the first time. I'm always looking for natural alternatives and when I found this I had to get it! It uses essential oils to repel bugs. The essential oils are Citronella, Cedar, Lemongrass, Rosemary, Geranium and Peppermint.

May 11, 2017

I bought this to use on my son whenever we go outdoors. He also uses it when he's at school. It's great and works well to keep the bugs away. I like the scent too.

January 28, 2016

Contains no deet or harsh chemicals. Great for the kiddies! We purchased this product before a camping trip to Bon Echo and found it very effective without choking us out with a gross chemical smell. We even felt comfortable enough to help protect our dogs. Comes in a spritz bottle not an aerosol so it is enviromentally friendly as well.

June 06, 2015

Our daughter has a monthly subscription to the Honest Company. They make quality products that are free of all the bad chemicals and toxins. She buys this every Spring to use on the boys when they are outside. It's a wonderful product that works.

May 28, 2015

It works well. smells great and is safe to use on children. It has no chemicals in it so you feel okay using it on kids. A must have for summer

April 27, 2015

The Honest Company bug spray kept the bugs away from me, but also my friends due to its scent. The essential oil combination is fairly potent and smells most like citronella, even though there are a wide range of plant oils.

August 06, 2014

This bug Spray it's the best among all the other brands I purchased so far. The Honest Company products are the best! It was very useful and after I used it, I haven't seen any bugs in my hosue anymore! Very Effective and worth to buy!

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    ColourPop Shipping to Canada?

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Blogs - Worth it or Not?

prem added a new review for
    Forever 21 eyelash curler

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo