The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12% Reviews

May 22, 2020

Great quality and effectiveness for price

This vitamin C solution is so light on the skin. I dont feel any sort of irritation from using it. This is coming from someone who has dealt with a lot acne and scarring. I use this along with other Ordinary products and dont really have any complaints.

May 05, 2020

Totally recommend

This product is so good! It brightens my skin so well and I love the way it feels on my skin. This is a vitamin C serum and it is very good for your skin! I swear by this product!!

May 29, 2019

HOLYYY GRAILL PRODUCT

I am really satisfied with results of this vitamin C derivative, I feel like my dark spots has been fading away slowly and skin definitely has improved and it also balances the moisture. The price point is amazing this brand has definitely a potential. I’m seeing a visible change in my skin tone, Love it !

December 29, 2017

Affordable vitamin C serum

I was looking for a vitamin C serum and chose this one from The Ordinary's lineup based on its light serum formulation. I did experience purging and breakouts for a couple of weeks after starting this product as expected, and I took this as a sign that it's at least somewhat effective. I don't know if there's any visible difference to my skin but it does feel softer. My goal was to introduce an antioxidant for preventative measures and at this price, I think it does just fine.