The Ordinary “Buffet” Multi-Technology Peptide Serum Reviews

October 29, 2020

Do you care about your skin? Get this.

After a month of using this my skin is glowy and I look more alive. I have a youthful glow! It softens skin and is the perfect way to end off your skin care routine.

2.2/5

October 24, 2020

Not effective at all

I heard such good reviews about this product that I couldn't wait to try it! I found it did absolutely nothing for my skin. I did not see any improvement in texture, fine lines or dark spots. For the price I guess it might be worth a try? Disappointing since it is made in Canada and also not tested on animals, which I try to look for.

October 01, 2020

One of my go toos

I discovered this when a sample was given to my at our local department store and have loved it ever since. It's my go to and I love that it's simple and the packaging is so clean and crisp.
    I've since introduced it to so many of my friends.

October 01, 2020

This is a staple product for me

I love this serum because it is lightweight, hydrating, not greasy, fragrance-free, and, like most of The Ordinary’s products, affordable. I always give it a couple minutes to dry and soak in before applying any moisturizer. I have purchased this serum many times and will continue to buy it.

September 16, 2020

Great product for a great price

This product has really helped my skin become more nourished and gives me a lovely glow. I feel it has improved the overall texture of my skin and would highly recommend. Such an affordable price and lasts forever!

September 13, 2020

Best serum ever!

This serum is amazing! It is lightweight yet super moisturizing. I felt like my face pumped up afterward and it was so nice and easy to apply on my skin. I absolutely loved how smooth my skin felt afterward, and how much my dry skin loved it. I highly recommend!

September 10, 2020

Not sure, but can't stop using it

I'm using the serum more as a preventative measure rather than a corrective measure and it's possible since it's super affordable. I haven't noticed any aging in my skin and I guess that's the point. I'll keep using it until it no longer works.

September 06, 2020

Awesome serum, amazing price

Peptides are an important part of skincare but most serums cost soooo much and are filled with fluff that doesn't do anything. The Ordinary has given us an effective peptide serum without the fillers at an affordable price.
    It feels good on your skin, helps with the glow and doesn't break the bank....what more could we want?

September 02, 2020

Great for all around skincare and beginners.

This stuff is amazingly priced, and formulated scientifically with three types of ingredients that’s help soothe, soften and make the skill all around better looking. I usually put this on before I go to bed and I wake up with such shiny healthy looking skin. I really recommend The Ordinary, as they have instructions and surveys that help you find the right products for your skin!

2.8/5

August 11, 2020

Not crazy about it

Not a bad product, and certainly at a great price point! I am indifferent about this one as it doesn't do anything to make me want to repurchase. Overall not crazy about it.