The Ordinary “Buffet” Multi-Technology Peptide Serum Reviews

April 12, 2021

I've been using this product as part of a larger The Ordinary lineup and I'm very happy with it. Hard to say which product is doing the most heavy lifting but my friends all love this one so it's definitely a safe bet in any skincare routine.

March 30, 2021

Meh

I purchased this in attempt to try the trendy lower-end single ingredient products from The Ordinary. The buffet did not do much for my skin.. I also did not like the scent (very mild but it has a weird smell).

March 17, 2021

You all need to try this out!

I was recently introduced to the Ordinary brand of skincare and was shocked about how affordable the pricing was so I had to try it out! Given the low price I was surprised how amazing the products work and the quality! I saw instant results!

March 14, 2021

made for younger skin but works on my older skin

When i first saw this brand 4 years ago i thought it was only for younger people. An online consultant grabbed my attention so i stayed to learn more. Was totally surprised about the transparency with all the ingredients and the price. I had no experience with serums but had seen only really expensive ones advertised for my age. My consultant asked lots of questions and set down what i needed to do. Four years later i am still using the products she recommended. Highly effective without the huge cost.

March 03, 2021

Excellent serum for a fair price

FINALLY! An effective face serum that is friend on the wallet. It's a small bottle, but a little goes a long way. I use this every evening after washing and before moisturizing and my skin is glowing! I love it and will purchase again!

February 16, 2021
    Washington, United States

great for bouncy skin

this is a routine staple - it's super affordable and i use this and gua sha it onto my face before sleeping at night. it comes off a bit sticky when you first take it out but my coworkers swear by it, which is why I picked it up. it's got lots of good stuff all in 1 bottle. great for travelling when you dont have your full routine

February 14, 2021

Worth the price!

I've been using this for a few months now and I love how smooth it makes my skin! The serum applies smoothly and is fragrance free. I like to use this during my night time routine right after my cleanser.

February 09, 2021
    Hounslow, United Kingdom

Excellent value per money

This product has become one of my favourites.

Environmental friendly. Recyclable packaging. And the price? Amazing.

It’s a good moisturiser and to tackle fine lines.

Great to see a brand focusing in the ingredients then the image.

February 06, 2021
    Milton Keynes, United Kingdom

Good value for money

I bought this alongside a selection of The Original items. In combination with the other products it has done wonders for my skin. I would 100% recommend this.

January 23, 2021

Great product for a great price

I love this serum as it adds moisture to my face and doesn’t feel heavy at all. It is a great price as well! I just wish that it had spf in the formula.