The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG Reviews

November 24, 2021
    United States

I would buy this again!

Empty review! 💜

♡ The Ordinary (@deciem) - Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG (30 ml)

♡ Price: $6.70 CAD

♡ Purchased at: @sephoracanada

♡ First impressions: I like this eye serum. A little goes a long way! Just one drop for both eyes is sufficient. It has no smell and it doesn’t sting at all. I have pretty intense dark circles so I don’t expect miracles, but I do see a small difference with puffiness when using this product. I appreciate that it’s cruelty free and vegan.

♡ Will I repurchase?: After using up my backup, probably not. I’m excited to try other eye serums after.

♡ Rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️/5

Disclaimer!:
    These are my personal thoughts and opinions. Products pictured have been bought with my own money. I have no affiliation with any of the brands mentioned.

October 31, 2021

Less dull looking eyes in the morning

I’m a big fan of the ordinary products and this solution is one of my favourites. I apply the serum before going to bed and in the morning as my regular routine and my dull looking eyes are gone. It is very moisturizing and light weight.

I definitely recommend to anyone looking to spend little bit of money get a great result.

September 26, 2021
    Baku City, Azerbaijan

Not work for me

I really love the ordinary product. I use 4-5 product from ordinary and there are really great products. But this one is not great. Really did not make any changes. I don’t recommended at all

September 09, 2021

The product really works

Bought this product because I heard many good things online about minimizing dark circles. I find applying a little bit on my under eye area at night works the best and I wake up with noticably less dark circle than usual. The price is also very good too!

August 23, 2021

Literally Can't Beat This for the Price

I'm currently using a The Ordinary regimen for my skin and this is by far my favourite product. I'm sure there are better and more effective caffeine products out there for dark circles, but I have to give this almost a perfect score because the price is outstanding. My dark circles and puffiness have drastically been reduced and you only need a very small amount to be effective.

July 19, 2021

I've not seen results

I was very excited to try this product, I watched several reviews on YouTube and everyone seems to comment on the great ingredients this has for people with darker under eyes (like myself), I loved that it was also very affordable.

I've been using this for over a month now and I honestly do not see a dramatic difference in the way my eyes look. I do like that it makes my eyes feel fresh and is soothing, it also does not make my skin feel weird, however the dark areas have not changed much.

It is definitely an affordable product so I think its worth the try but do not expect any dramatic difference in improving dark eyes.

June 17, 2021
    Illinois, United States

THE ORDINARY CAFFEINE SOLUTION 5% + EGCG

I would buy this product again. If applied morning and night, there is a noticeable difference with the under-eye circles. Consistency is the key word. A little drop goes a long way!

May 28, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Puffy eyes

I usually have puffy eyes and lots of dark circles. these last ones still continue, with a little more than a month of use, but the puffiness has improved a lot (as soon as I wake up, they still are puffy, but it is normal). I will continue trying this product, as long as I have the bottle (it will take forever, as I use two drops per day, one in the morning and another after the night shower).

May 11, 2021

Best 7 Bucks ever spent

This is the best eye serum for beginners. I definitely notice a difference in my under eye area. I have very less puffiness and my dark circles are reduced significantly. I use it every morning and night.

2.0/5

May 08, 2021

Questionable results

This product is ver inexpensive and a little goes a long way, with it lasting over a year. However effectiveness is questionable and not sure it helped with either puffiness or pigmentation. Don’t think I’ll buy again.