4.1/5
#34 in Face Primer

1.5/5

October 24, 2020

Very ordinary!

I really wanted to like this product because it's made in Canada and not tested on animals. It has no fragrance which is always a bonus! It felt good on the skin but did nothing to help my makeup stay in place and did nothing at all for my oily skin. How disappointing!

October 01, 2020

Great product

Amazing product for both personal use and for in a makeup artists kit. Was very cost efficient, and had great quantity and quality, I loved the feel and long active wear use of the product

May 11, 2020

I love this product

I really love the performance of this product. It works very well as a base for my makeup or just alone. There isn't really a scent which I love ad the packaging is very appealing.

May 02, 2020

Very good quality

I enjoyed this primer. I was looking for an inexpensive primer that works. This one does. My skin feels silky and soft when i use this. Works well under makeup or even just for face powder. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and does what it says.

April 20, 2020

Love this primer

I am such a fan of this primer! It's not too heavy and can also act as a lightweight moisturizer too. It goes on smooth and isn't greasy at all. Great to wear under light or heavier makeup. Also all for the price point!

February 28, 2020

No other primer can touch this!

I purchased this after hearing some good reviews about it and thought for $4.90 if it's terrible then at least it's only $5 down the drain. I am shocked at how amazing this primer is. It lasts all day for me, helps my makeup not look cakey, keep my skin moist, and blurs my pores.

It is AMAZING. It helped my combination dry skin hold make up all day long. It also somehow helped sealed my moisturizer in all day. I'm obsessed with this primer. Please give it a chance!

November 28, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing product

This is an amazing product, it looks high end expensive, but is really reasonably priced. I was amazed at how easy it is to apply with the little dropper and just how effective it is. It feels lovely on my skin and totally stops the foundation sinking in to my pores.

October 07, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Fantastic value for money primer

This isn't a high end product, it's probably one of the cheapest on the market, which makes this, in my opinion one of the best in my primer collection. Yes, I have a primer addiction and own many. This one is best for everyday use, perfect to use under my foundation, and doesn't cause any flaking, which some primers are prone to. For a bargain buy, that you want for everyday use, I can highly recommend this one.A little goes a long way too.

August 09, 2019
    South Ayrshire, United Kingdom

Best Primer, Highly Recommend

This is definitely the best primer I have used, I normally use a well known expensive brand but I don’t want to keep paying such high price so I thought I would give this a try and it is just as good. It goes on easily and you only need a small amount, my makeup stays on most of the day and with it being less than £4 I will definitely be purchasing again.

July 30, 2019

OK

I really wanted to love this because I love the other Ordinary products. Price point is good - the product goes on smoothly and nicely on the face but I don't think this acts as a primer very well. I find that the makeup moves when I use this, even after setting it with powder. I like their other primer better. Maybe it's just not for me.