The Ordinary High-Adherance Silicone Primer Reviews
#32 in Face Primer

May 17, 2021

Best primer regardless of price

This primer is amazing!
    Firstly it spreads well so you only need a small amount
    It holds makeup all day and night
    And the biggest bonus is the price! At only 5$/bottle, it’s truely the best item on the market.

March 10, 2021
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Amazing value

This stuff is amazing. I have a tried a few more expensive primers but always go back to using this one. It is lovely on my skin and is a great base for my foundation. For the price I honestly could not fault this primer at all.

1.5/5

October 24, 2020

Very ordinary!

I really wanted to like this product because it's made in Canada and not tested on animals. It has no fragrance which is always a bonus! It felt good on the skin but did nothing to help my makeup stay in place and did nothing at all for my oily skin. How disappointing!

October 01, 2020

Great product

Amazing product for both personal use and for in a makeup artists kit. Was very cost efficient, and had great quantity and quality, I loved the feel and long active wear use of the product

May 11, 2020

I love this product

I really love the performance of this product. It works very well as a base for my makeup or just alone. There isn't really a scent which I love ad the packaging is very appealing.

May 01, 2020

Very good quality

I enjoyed this primer. I was looking for an inexpensive primer that works. This one does. My skin feels silky and soft when i use this. Works well under makeup or even just for face powder. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and does what it says.

April 20, 2020

Love this primer

I am such a fan of this primer! It's not too heavy and can also act as a lightweight moisturizer too. It goes on smooth and isn't greasy at all. Great to wear under light or heavier makeup. Also all for the price point!

February 28, 2020

No other primer can touch this!

I purchased this after hearing some good reviews about it and thought for $4.90 if it's terrible then at least it's only $5 down the drain. I am shocked at how amazing this primer is. It lasts all day for me, helps my makeup not look cakey, keep my skin moist, and blurs my pores.

It is AMAZING. It helped my combination dry skin hold make up all day long. It also somehow helped sealed my moisturizer in all day. I'm obsessed with this primer. Please give it a chance!

November 27, 2019
    Manchester, United Kingdom

Amazing product

This is an amazing product, it looks high end expensive, but is really reasonably priced. I was amazed at how easy it is to apply with the little dropper and just how effective it is. It feels lovely on my skin and totally stops the foundation sinking in to my pores.

October 07, 2019
    Wolverhampton, United Kingdom

Fantastic value for money primer

This isn't a high end product, it's probably one of the cheapest on the market, which makes this, in my opinion one of the best in my primer collection. Yes, I have a primer addiction and own many. This one is best for everyday use, perfect to use under my foundation, and doesn't cause any flaking, which some primers are prone to. For a bargain buy, that you want for everyday use, I can highly recommend this one.A little goes a long way too.