4.9/5

Good - 0

January 18, 2019

Love it!

I Love This!

I discovered this in Nov 2018 and have been using it on and off when needed since. I can't use acne stuff that has the same active ingredient as ProActiv so I have to use products that contain Saliclyic Acid instead. I can't remember what I paid for this but it wasn't very expensive. In fact, I don't think it was much more than the regular acne stuff from the drug store. Only this is a much better deal as it's more concentrated and I can use less so it last a long time.

December 11, 2018

Another great product!

I am loving The Ordinary line. Everything I've tried so far has been wonderful! The 2% Salicylic Acid is no exception. It helps to keep my skin clear and smooth looking. I love it, it's perfect!

November 18, 2018

Cheap and gentle exfoliation

I've repurchased this product twice already. I used it every second day as my only form of exfoliation. It keeps my adult acne at bay, and my skin looking poreless. I used to use the Paula's Choice salicyclic acid, but this is about a fifth of the cost (and a little goes a long way), for the same effect. I hoard two bottles at all times!

July 04, 2018

SOOO good !!

This is not only the best but cheapest acne treatment i have ever purchased! whenever i feel a breakout coming on i apply a thin layer of this to problem areas and it seriously works over night, it does leave a slight tacky feeling but as long as you wait for it to dry it goes away.

June 13, 2018

Best Spot Treatment IMO

I use this product as a spot treatment and my face is noticeably clearer from acne. It's not quite a magic potion, but it's pretty close! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

April 27, 2018

It works

It works quite well. No scent which is nice too. Great price. It has definitely reduced my acne and break outs and I see a noticeable difference. Would recommend.
    Also love the applicator and there is a lot of product inside for the price you pay.

March 28, 2018

I would repurchase this item

It works well to keep my breakouts under control. It can dry your skin out if you aren't using a moisturizer after it. It gives a slight exfoliation to the skin as well which is nice. I definitely saw a reduction in breakouts after using it regularly

March 06, 2018

Love

Since starting to use The Ordinary skincare line I will never turn back. Nothing does a better job killing pimples. I put it on specific pimples or all over my face and overnight there is a noticeable difference. Game changer.