4.9/5
The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution Reviews

Good - 0

July 04, 2018

SOOO good !!

This is not only the best but cheapest acne treatment i have ever purchased! whenever i feel a breakout coming on i apply a thin layer of this to problem areas and it seriously works over night, it does leave a slight tacky feeling but as long as you wait for it to dry it goes away.

June 13, 2018

Best Spot Treatment IMO

I use this product as a spot treatment and my face is noticeably clearer from acne. It's not quite a magic potion, but it's pretty close! I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

April 27, 2018

It works

It works quite well. No scent which is nice too. Great price. It has definitely reduced my acne and break outs and I see a noticeable difference. Would recommend.
    Also love the applicator and there is a lot of product inside for the price you pay.

March 28, 2018

I would repurchase this item

It works well to keep my breakouts under control. It can dry your skin out if you aren't using a moisturizer after it. It gives a slight exfoliation to the skin as well which is nice. I definitely saw a reduction in breakouts after using it regularly

March 06, 2018

Love

Since starting to use The Ordinary skincare line I will never turn back. Nothing does a better job killing pimples. I put it on specific pimples or all over my face and overnight there is a noticeable difference. Game changer.