The Ordinary Salicylic Acid 2% Solution Reviews

Good - 0

October 12, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Anything but ordinary

The Ordinary is amazing skincare. Great quality skincare no longer needs to cost a fortune and to be honest when you buy big branded products you're basically paying for their marketing campaigns rather than a great product. the ordinary proves that the quality is the most important thing. It's great value and actually works. this feels great on the skin and makes a visible difference in a matter of days. And it's now sold in Boots so really easy to get hold of. I'd recommend this over any "posh" skincare brand any day.

October 09, 2019
    Haringey, United Kingdom

Great product for blemish prone skin

This serum has been perfect to combat and fight acne, spots and blemishes, and keep them at bay. It has assisted in ensuring that the degree of oil is kept under control, and skin remains clear. The product can be drying, hence he product needs to be incorporated into your skin routine, and or layer by applying moisturiser.

August 24, 2019

Buy this

It comes in 1oz which made me a bit sad, but hey it works. My blemishes are fading and a little goes a long way. My dark marks seem to take less time to go away than pimples, which is also a bit sad but it's okay. The product works.

August 22, 2019

I LOVE THIS

WHENEVER I get pimples or breakouts this product automatically finishes them amazing for blemish or acne prone skin, i love this product so much! the ordinary brand is really a great brand for skin truly recommend

August 13, 2019

best acne solution!

I've been using this for a few weeks now and have noticed such an incredible difference in my skin. As someone who has struggled with acne for most of their life, I'm always on the lookout for something to help - and this product is amazing (especially for such a cheap price).

August 08, 2019
    United Kingdom

I need a never ending supply of this

Having only been using this for around 2 months it will definitely be a new staple in my skincare! I suffer badly at times with hormonal acne on my chin/jaw and applying this just once really reduces the size of my angry spots! Within a few days they're gone! Cant believe how effective it is for the price!

July 20, 2019

Game changing skin care

This has been amazing to deal with my hormonal acne issues. I haven't had any problems since I started using. I have recommended it to everyone I know who has the same problem. It's amazing and the price makes it available for everyone.

July 16, 2019
    Mid Ulster, United Kingdom

Salycilic acid

I’m not usually one for using skincare items but this works so well for healing spots and preventing spots from appearing.
    At first when you start to use it you may experience small break outs the first 1-3 usage but I find this is standard for when you use new skincare products as your skin isn’t use to what your using on it.
    It’s aim is to clear out pores and reduce spots and help the skin heal, I’ve not had a break out in forever since using this.
    I only use it after I’ve washed my face properly or had a shower never after just removing my makeup with a wipe etc as I know my skin isn’t properly clean and feel it may not work aswell as my skin isn’t properly clean.
    I feel my skin is so clear and looks glowy and clean after using this for a period of time.
    You would think that putting an acid on your fave once a week would harm your skin however my skin isn’t sensitive at all and it hasn’t harmed my skin and I’ve used it for about a year now.
    The bottle lasts a long time I’ve only used half and I use it atleast once a week regularly as you only need a small amount for it to work.
    Overall I really enjoy using this product and the results are so good my skin is so clear

July 15, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Very effective but be careful!

This is the best treatment I’ve found for reducing spot size and redness in years! Such good value for money and when put on overnight you can see a noticeable difference by morning. My only warning is to be careful and pay attention to your skin, I overdid it and dried out my skin, making it quite sore. Once I reduced to using it every other day my skin was much better.

July 15, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

I have bought again

Really good product and excellent value. In a couple weeks I could see the difference, it really improved a lot the appearance of blemishes and made my skin clearer.