The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA 2% Reviews

April 14, 2019

DARK SPOTS BE GONE

This product transformed my skin and made it so bright and even toned. It is a very high % of vitamin c so if you have sensitive skin beware it may not be the product for you. The ordinary has many different forms of vitamin c that may better suit sensitive skin but this one is amazing for only $6.

April 12, 2019

Amazing product

A friend recommended this vitamin C, and I loved it! I never had a skin routine, and my skin was awful, but now I do and this Vitamin C is part of it. The product is super affordable and it is great! I highly recommend it.

October 13, 2018

Amazing!

I bought this serum hoping it would replace my other much-too-expensive vitamin C serum and I am in love! This serum is under $6 per ounce and it is quite possibly the cheapest vitamin C serum in the market. This serum is STRONG and I wouldn't recommend to those that haven't built a tolerance for it. I also strongly recommend a sunscreen daily even though you would indoors daily. I use this after cleansing my face and hydrating toner. Then I would apply sunscreen on top.

My face hasn't been this clear since high school! This serum has a slightly gritty texture and it could be harsh for daily use for beginners. It doesn't have any particular smell to it with a simple squeeze plastic bottle.

I would recommend anyone who is interested in using vitamin C in their routine to try this. For beginners it would be best to use it only two or three times a week till tolerance is built.

April 04, 2018

Great for the price

It is very great to have quality Vitamin C at this price.
    The texture of the product is gritty and it may take a while to adjust.
    Ifirst received the wrong product but the customer service was really helpful, I received my correct order a few days later and got to keep the wrong one as a compensation,
    I'm happy with this product and while buy again.

November 15, 2017

Not The Best From The Ordinary

This product was a bit of a disappointment. The Ordinary does so well with skincare, I've loved most of the products I've tried. Not so much with this one.

Everytime I use it, it pills up. If I use it on dry skin with no other product, the moment I add anything, moisturizer, primer, syrums, etc. It pills up. I now use it only if I have time to allow it to sink into my skin, cleanse my face, then use my other products. Which probably is a waste, but I want to finish the product at least.

It's not expensive, like all of the Ordinary products. I wonder if it works better on dry skin? I have oily skin.