The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension 23% + HA 2% Reviews

November 26, 2019
    United Kingdom

Made my face orange

The product is good as it will give you glow, but after sometime of continously using it your face, fingers and clothes will turn orange. I used it for couple of weeks, but then had to throw it away

October 11, 2019
    Powys, United Kingdom

Super strength vitamin c

Slightly stingy but so addictive this gritty brightening solution can be used nightly, although I don’t use on liquid gold nights. I use a serum on top and am left with a super radiant complexion. So inexpensive and long term anti aging benefits for all ages.

October 10, 2019

Glow!

Helps you get an awesome glow ! I have been using for a month now and my skin never been so light ! I don’t have a dull skin anymore! A must try ! The ordinary products are cheap and effective!

July 23, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Good but heavy on my skn

I've been using this product for a year now. I do feel it helps keep my skin clear and glows but I hate applying it for the reason that my face feels super greasy afterwards. The product doesn't feel like its absorbed by my skin and I also get a tingling sensation. Overall, despite all this, I use this product a few times in a week and I feel it has made a difference to my skin.

July 14, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Amazing product, amazing value

The Ordinary are a hidden gem! I was a bit dubious because of the low price but this product has really helped clear my skin. It looks more even and fresher and I'm getting less spots. Win win win! For £5, you really can't go wrong. It's well worth trying it!

June 10, 2019

Where have you been all my life?

Where to start with this product, this was my 1st foray into Vitamin C, never having tried any type of Vitamin C product before I figured this would be a good starting point, the price of this is amazing at only $6 you can't go wrong. It does take a bit getting used to, it doesn't smell the best however that quickly disappears. It has a semi-thick white consistency, you only need a dim sized amount for your entire face and a tip is to put it on your face when it is still slightly damp, not dry as it will not blend into your skin well. Some people report that this product stings, and it does a little bit, depending on your skin, I have pretty sensitive skin and it doesn't bother me to much. I honestly don't know what i've done without this, after only a few weeks of using this product my two dark sun spots on my upper lip have faded considerably, also my skin is not as dry as it was before, it has completely changed my skin and I will continue to use this.

April 25, 2019

I just repurchased 2 more of these!

I started using this product last summer! At first was really hesitant in using this because of the more than slight tingling sensation i felt. But i kept at it because they had told me that the tingling was a common side effect.
    After almost a year of using this i can definitely say that this product is really effective for my skin. My skin looks much tighter and brighter now.
    Pros:
    - makes my skin brighter
    - super affordable!
    - doesn't break me out
    Cons:
    - just a slight tingling sensation at the start
    - the bottle is quite small so i have to repurchase often (good thing it's cheap af)
    Would definitely recommend this to someone who's starting to incorporate vitamin c in their routine!

April 23, 2019

Best Vit C

i really like this vitamin C and not just for the price! it feels just like the Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C™ Power Serum that i love but much cheaper, it soaks in nicely and goes under other products so nicely! i would recommend to anyone who likes Peter Thomas Roth Potent-C™ Power Serum

April 14, 2019

DARK SPOTS BE GONE

This product transformed my skin and made it so bright and even toned. It is a very high % of vitamin c so if you have sensitive skin beware it may not be the product for you. The ordinary has many different forms of vitamin c that may better suit sensitive skin but this one is amazing for only $6.

April 12, 2019

Amazing product

A friend recommended this vitamin C, and I loved it! I never had a skin routine, and my skin was awful, but now I do and this Vitamin C is part of it. The product is super affordable and it is great! I highly recommend it.